Emirates773ER

Connection At Montreal Airport

Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:41 pm

I am flying to Montreal from Fredericton next week where I will be connecting to my BA flight to LHR. I have about 2 hours between landing in Montreal, claiming my baggage and going to the international terminal for my check in. Now b/c I have never connected internationally from Montreal before I have no idea whether 2 hours is sufficient time to go threw the whole process. Could anyone guide me to any problems I may face for my connection?
The Truth is Out There ---- Face It!!!!!

AC330

RE: Connection At Montreal Airport

Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:16 pm

There is only one terminal in Montreal and it's not THAT big so you shouldn't have any problems given the amount of time you have. When you arrive at the domestic baggage claim and pick up your baggage all you will have to do is simply go up one level to departures and BA check in is towards the back of the terminal just past the domestic security check point next to Virgin Records / Books.

Have a good trip,

AC330

goldorak

Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:26 pm

you may also ask the first airline you are flying with if they can check your bag until LHR. It will avoid you to claim it in YUL and re-check it with BA.
But if this 1st airline is AC, forget about it (discussed previously in another thread)

VonRichtofen

Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:35 pm

Quoting Goldorak (Reply 2):
But if this 1st airline is AC, forget about it (discussed previously in another thread)

AC checks bags through to BA quite often. It's boarding passes that get tricky.

Kris