jimyvr

Air France Codeshare With Nationwide + Bangkok Air

Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:16 am

Air France has already launched codeshare with Nationwide Airlines since the beginning of 2006/07 Winter timetable

It codeshares with Nationwide from Johannesburg to:

Cape Town
Durban

Meanwhile, a deal was reached with Bangkok Airways on 13DEC06. Starting 2007/08 winter schedule the two will begin cooperations. This is subject to government approval and certified by IATA operational safety audit to Bangkok Airways.

Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth, Chairman and CEO of Bangkok Airways and Patrick Alexandre, Executive Vice President International Commercial Division, Air France, have recently signed an agreement to strengthen cooperation between the two airlines.

The cooperation will give Air France access to some destinations in South East Asia on Bangkok Airways flight that carry AF flight number.
1000 - 01MAR07 | http://airlineroute.blogspot.com/

goldorak

RE: Air France Codeshare With Nationwide + Bangkok Air

Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:28 pm

this is good news as PG is a great carrier (I flew them once in 2005). Cooperation between AF and PG until now was limited to take flying blue reward tickets on PG.
I would have liked that this new agreement comes into force now to book my trip on a single AF ticket, as I will fly to BKK in january on AF and connecting on PG to REP (on 2 separate tickets)