j_hallgren

How To Find All USAir Flights From Tpa?

Sat Jul 15, 2000 3:24 pm

Question: Any place on net that might show equivalent of display screen info shown at terminals at an airport?

So one could see ALL flights departing or arriving on normal daily schedule from an airport for a certain airline? In this case, USAirways from Tampa? Trying to figure out the optimal time to visit airport ticket counter to do a transaction WITHOUT crowds....

Airport Aviation office had minimal info....

And airline website itself is no help..

Thanks!!
COBOL - Not a dead language yet!

bizjet

RE: How To Find All USAir Flights From Tpa?

Sat Jul 15, 2000 11:16 pm

www.tampaairport.com

Click on Flight Information, then Display (haven't been there in a while, so the terms might be different, but similar).

There will be a real-time search screen. Choose US Airways/US Airways Express/MetroJet (they are all different, so you will have to search each), then choose All-Day. Disregard the on-time status and stick to scheduled times.

I recommend calling US Airways (800-428-4322) and asking them when the Tampa ticket counter closes. I believe it is either 10 or 11 pm. If possible, I have been there within the last half-hour, and it has always been empty-two or three agents, no one but me!

j_hallgren

RE: How To Find All USAir Flights From Tpa?

Sun Jul 16, 2000 1:15 pm

Thanks BizJet! That's just what I was looking for....

BUT now WHY didn't the HCAA (the folks who run the site!) tell me about this site when I called them?? DUH!!
Maybe they want to keep it hidden??? Or forgot??

And the lady said that type of info was not available...
Typical government runaround....
COBOL - Not a dead language yet!