I LOVE EWR
Topic Author

European Airline ID90/ZED Help

Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:40 pm

Hi all. I work for a Usairways Express Carrier and am looking to go over to Barcelona the last week in February/first week in March.

I would LOVE to fly a European Carrier in BusinessClass or First Class over there. Which ones offer ID90/ZED fares in Business? Any good website I could check the loads? Will that be a heavy travel time to Barcelona?

Thank you!

DABZF

RE: European Airline ID90/ZED Help

Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:13 pm

Only one to know that would be your own company... ask from the same place where you get your tickets. ID agreements are not published anywhere!

Quoting I LOVE EWR (Thread starter):
Will that be a heavy travel time to Barcelona?

... depends from where and how (via what) you fly.
I like driving backwards in the fog cause it doesn't remind me of anything - Chris Cornell

airmale

Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:48 pm

you can try checking:

http://www.flyzed.com

Your company should know the login details. There you can list yourself on certain airlines. There is some kind of booking forecast available, but no exact figures.
.....up there with the best!

Knightsofmalta

Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:03 pm

It all depends on the kind of ZED agreement your company has with other airlines. You may be permitted to fly stand-by on a particualr airline but only in economy. Best ask your interline office.

I LOVE EWR
Topic Author

Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:25 pm

Thanks for helping. I THINK we can bet business on Lufthansa. How are they in C?

Also will that be a busy time to try to travel to Barcelona?

swissgabe

Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:39 am

Quoting I LOVE EWR (Thread starter):
I would LOVE to fly a European Carrier in BusinessClass or First Class over there. Which ones offer ID90/ZED fares in Business?

Check with your own staff travel department for the list of agreements your carrier has for self ticketing.

Quoting I LOVE EWR (Reply 4):
Thanks for helping. I THINK we can bet business on Lufthansa. How are they in C?

Ok if you catch an Airbus or BBJ longhaul. Domestic/Regional not a big difference from Economy to Business.

Quoting Airmale (Reply 2):
you can try checking:
http://www.flyzed.com

no agreements being published in there

Quoting I LOVE EWR (Reply 4):
Also will that be a busy time to try to travel to Barcelona?

It depends on different factors such as week day and time you travel.
Smooth as silk - Royal Orchid Service /// Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens - Springbok