surrenr

Aircraft @ Cle

Fri Jul 21, 2000 10:54 am

I was at Cle the other say and I saw 2 aircraft that I had no clue that they flew into Cle. The first was a Republic of Kuwait A300. I want to find out why it was there. The second aircraft I actually saw the last 6 times I was there. It is the USAirways A330. It is always in the A concource pulled up to the gate and it always there around noon. Is it a scheduled flight now or something?

Thanks
Ryan

RE: Aircraft @ Cle

Fri Jul 21, 2000 11:47 am

The USAirways A330 has been here a couple times. I think it is a wildcard. Also, the republic of kuwait plane? I don't think its kuwait. There is a 747-400 parked at the jetport that is from the United Arab Emirites. Their king (or president, whatever!) is here for medical work at the cleveland clinic. Here for what, we don't know. He gave a $1,500 tip at a local place the other night for his group to eat. I think its a group of about 150. Hes supposed to be here for about a month.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos