Lear777
Topic Author

1992/1994 Flight Detail Help

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:17 am

Hi all,

I am trying to piece together the details for a series of trips taken 15-ish years ago. The memories are foggy, so any help that could be provided would be appreciated....

-What aircraft was British Airways flying on PIT-LGW August 20, 1992, and LGW-PIT June 14, 1994? We received model L-1011s on the PIT-LGW sector, for what it's worth.

-I flew Delta Airlines Milwaukee-Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh-Milwaukee to connect to and from the above flights. Did DL have a non-stop in this market? My sister seems to think we connected through Cleveland. Either way, the flights were timed so that we could work with the BA flights. Any ideas on routing/aircraft?

Thanks,
Brian
Go Astros!

timz

RE: 1992/1994 Flight Detail Help

Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:06 am

The 7/92 OAG shows a BA 744 PIT-PHL-LHR; their summer 1994 timetable (27 March) has a nonstop LGW-PIT 767.

Unlikely DL ever flew MKE-PIT nonstop; the 6/92 timetable doesn't even list PIT as a destination from MKE (tho the 4/92 does). MKE and PIT both had DL nonstops to CVG.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos