My Trip Report Photos DXB-MAN

Sat Jul 22, 2000 3:08 am

I couldn't get my photos to upload onto this page (I know how it's done, it just didn't work).

These are from a six months ago, when I flew with Emirates DXB-MAN. The 777 is the Emirates flight we took from CMB-DXB, earlier in the day.

They're at:
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/potters777?d&.flabel=fld1&.src=ph

Enjoy.

TS

RE: My Trip Report Photos DXB-MAN

Sat Jul 22, 2000 6:24 am

Well, here's one that suddenly appeared! We've arrived at MAN here, you can see the nose camera in action on the tv at the front:

Here's desert:

And here's a 777 we flew into DXB on, from Colombo (CMB).

Basically, these are completely out of order. This is a trip I made CMB-DXB-MAN. Do you guys want anymore?

TS.

CX747

Sat Jul 22, 2000 6:33 am

Sure   How long was the flight from CMB-DXB, how long was the flight from DXB-MAN? Also, when is the next time you wil lbe flying and which airline?
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." D. Eisenhower

CX747

Sat Jul 22, 2000 6:33 am

Sure   How long was the flight from CMB-DXB, how long was the flight from DXB-MAN? Also, when is the next time you wil lbe flying and which airline?
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." D. Eisenhower

Sat Jul 22, 2000 2:25 pm

OK, I am out today, so I'll post a little later.

DXB-CMB is about three hours over the Arabian Sea. DXB-MAN is about 7ish hours on the A330.
More pictures soon...

Regards
TS

Sun Jul 23, 2000 3:51 am

Tailscrapper, Are you sure the pics you posted are of a 777 and not a 330?

RE: More Coming

Sun Jul 23, 2000 5:33 am

Firstly- I admit this is a bit confusing. The cabin shots are aboard A6-EKR, an A330 flight I use regularly on the DXB-MAN route.

The 777 shot was the flight from CMB-DXB, I didn't take any cabin shots there. (Sorry, but the flash would irritate pax. trying to sleep).

Here are a few more.

The DXB terminal, now finished and open:

Here we are on our way to MAN. You can just about make out the diagram:

Just prior to boarding at DXB. (EK 036)

A few more to come...