Virgin Atlantic Bullshit/Antonov

Sat Feb 27, 1999 9:05 am

I would like to say that I was not evacuating the bowels of a bull. And I think that you should do a bit if research on a topic before you make a complete ass out of yoursefd by lieing with such ribald langauge.
Infact you do turn the wheels around. I learnt this from my instructor when I noticed the outside of the wheel did not have as much tred on it then the inside half. He said I agree it will be turned round soon. So then we discussed that. So I am RIGHT!!
You can ask a mechanic about it and you will realize what a fool you made of your self!!!
Iain

mirage

RE: Virgin Atlantic Bullshit/Antonov

Sat Feb 27, 1999 9:35 am

Antonov was right you do not know what you are talking about. What you tried to describe is impossible!!!

RE: Virgin Atlantic Bullshit/Mirage

Sat Feb 27, 1999 9:45 am

Mirage you are wrong wrong wrong!!! I know exactly what I am talking about. And when I post a message like that I am not wrong! If you have ever been in a hanger you will seem the crews take of a wheel and turn it 180 degrees on its vertical axis and put it back on. It really is not that hard. Where did impossible come into this? I think you guys need to do some research before you say some one else is wrong! Well that is the polite thing some of us do!
Iain

Boston

RE: Virgin Atlantic Bullshit/Mirage

Sat Feb 27, 1999 9:55 am

Virgin what does being polite have to do with anything? Everybody has a right to their own opinion, if that opinion differs from yours so be it. That does not make everybody wrong OK!!!

RE: Virgin Atlantic Bullshit/Boston

Sat Feb 27, 1999 10:11 am

I do not now where that whole polite thing came from. Please tell me.
Iain

will

RE: Virgin Atlantic Bullshit/All.

Sat Feb 27, 1999 10:17 am

G'day All..
"About the tyre's" Virgin Atlantic is right when it come's to single piece spring steel type landing assembly, this happens. l've had to do this job myself to a friends A/C many years ago...
Anyway...l'm of to the beach..
See yah...
Will..

RE: Thanks Will

Sat Feb 27, 1999 10:28 am

Will thanks for clearing that up!!
Go and hang 10.
late
Iain

RE: Virgin Atlantic Bullshit/VA-All

Sat Feb 27, 1999 1:17 pm

Guys, don't argue with the man here, ok?!? It's like telling a boy that their not a boy. Don't you think they would be the ones who know better? Think about it before you say it. Virgin Atlantic diserves all the cradit for actually doing research before he said it. GO VA!

To all of you

Sat Feb 27, 1999 1:49 pm

I'm the real Mirage.

It's obvious that someone have use my nickname to post the message replying to Iain.
I want to be clear of this.

Mirage, Faro, Portugal

RE: Mirage

Sat Feb 27, 1999 2:05 pm

This did have me wondering. Bostons post seemed to be the same disccusion I thought I was having with you. I have some ideas who this might be.
Well I am still cool with you and all the stuff I said to who I thought was you, I apologize.
I think if you are not man anuff to post it under your name you should not post it!!
Iain

will

RE: To Mirage/Cool..

Sat Feb 27, 1999 2:05 pm

G'day Mirage..
"Thats cool"....l thought something was weird with the post when your name and location wasn't written like you always do....BTW...l miss Faro..l spent time in Albiferra about 5 years ago. l think thats how you spell it...:-) l've forgotten how to spell it, but l haven't forgotten how cool Portugal was.
l really miss that place..
All the best...
Will...

Iain / Will

Sat Feb 27, 1999 2:15 pm

Thanks guys.

Will, it's Albufeira, the hot place in Algarve (south Portugal) 30Km from Faro, Summer, beer, women, beer, women.... he he

By the way, what airlines have you fly from Australia here to Faro?

will

RE: Mirage..

Sat Feb 27, 1999 2:22 pm

G'day Luis..
We have no airlines or service from Australia into Faro :-( . l flew into Faro from Amsterdam Via Frankfurt, and l flew in on a Lufthansa A310..lt was a cool trip and l'm sure to be back..
See yah..
Will...

RE: Mirage..

Sat Feb 27, 1999 2:43 pm

If Portugal is beer and women I am moving!!!!!!!
DAM do the women serve the beer? What could be better:
I thought of it a women serving a beer while you are flying an airplane at Hienken international.
This would be great I would sleep so good with all that beer!!!!
Maybe the guy that used your name wanted all the beer and women you have down Portugal.
Iain

FedEx

RE: Very Entertaining!

Sat Feb 27, 1999 4:15 pm

WOW that was very Entertaining and informative!
I don't know how but it was! I like Will's response!
Off to the beach! hehehehehehehehhehehe