rootsair

EasyJet Finally To Brussels!

Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:46 am

This has been long awaited! Its been a long time many people have wondered why EasyJet did not fly to Brussels. Well now the EasyJet or better said EasyJet Switzerland will start services to Brussels from GVA according to the EasyJet website effective as of June 29th

http://www.easyjet.com/EN/About/Information/infopack_routeinfo.html

I wonder if any other EZY routes are being projected to Brussels and I'm amazed why GVA is the first EZY base to serve BRU and not any of the London bases !

regards

BM  airplane   wave 
A man without the knowledge of his past history,culture and origins is like a tree without roots

sam1987

RE: EasyJet Finally To Brussels!

Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:31 am

Quoting RootsAir (Thread starter):
EasyJet Switzerland will start services to Brussels from GVA

Great news for BRU and U2.

I think BRU will be connected to a number of U2 bases before long.

Quoting RootsAir (Thread starter):
I'm amazed why GVA is the first EZY base to serve BRU and not any of the London bases !

I'd be surprised if U2 served BRU from LON, seeing as you can get the Eurostar easily nowadays. There are also plenty of flights already.

Perhaps LPL, EMA, NCL, EDI, GLA or BFS might see a BRU connection eventually.
Next flights: LGW-LBA-LGW, LHR-SIN-SYD, SYD-BKK-LHR, LGW-GRO, GRO-CIA, CIA-MAD, MAD-LGW

rootsair

Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:33 am

Quoting Sam1987 (Reply 1):

I'd be surprised if U2 served BRU from LON, seeing as you can get the Eurostar easily nowadays. There are also plenty of flights already.

how fast do oyu get from BRU to LON by Eurostar?
A man without the knowledge of his past history,culture and origins is like a tree without roots

peterinlisbon

Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:57 am

I think it takes about two hours.

runway23

Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:08 am

Rootsair,

It would help if you read relevant topics which are going on or at least used the search function which is available for your usage (this would help for any of your threads especially in regards to your fading memory).

Like I am feeling generous by nature, here is the aforementioned thread (with the same information on it since some time).
New EZY Routes (by Gareth757 Feb 18 2007 in Civil Aviation)

rootsair

Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:40 am

Quoting Runway23 (Reply 4):
Rootsair,

It would help if you read relevant topics which are going on or at least used the search function which is available for your usage (this would help for any of your threads especially in regards to your fading memory).

Like I am feeling generous by nature, here is the aforementioned thread (with the same information on it since some time).

I know you have something against me reading post on non av but the purpose of this thread was not to announce the new route but to state the fact EasyJet is now flying to Brussels which is a thing many people wondered about for a while !

christopherwoo

Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:37 am

ergh LGW to brussels. LGW - AMS is bad enough for us! so little time to do so much brussels would be even shorter!

airtrainer

Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:56 am

This is just a fantastic news ! I think I will have to fly U2 for the first time before the end of the year...
Life is short : eat dessert first !