NWAatNGO
Topic Author

Dreamlifter At NGO

Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:57 am

Was at NGO last night to pick up my brother and was surprised and pleased to see the Dreamlifter parked at NGO. Could not get close enough to take any pictures as all I had was my cell phone camera, but the plane looked great. I was painted in the Dreamlifter livery, so does that mean that this is the 2nd LCF or have they finally painted the 1st one? Will be back at NGO this coming Saturday and will be sure to take my camera in the off chance that she is still parked there.

NWAatNGO

centrair

RE: Dreamlifter At NGO

Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:43 am

It was discussed that it might be in NGO soon to pick up the first wing sets for delivery to Everett. The plane will only be there for about 24 hours.

I believe the 1st LCF is getting painted so the 2nd one is doing the work. After it finishes this delivery I wonder if it will be making a trip to Italy. Then back to Charleston to pick up the KHI/FHI/Vought joined parts to shuttle them to Everett. Then back to Charleston to pick up the Vought/Alenia section (47/48?)

Everything is suppose to come together by next month!

Quoting Brendows (Reply 1):
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/BOE632
It landed on US soil for the first time today.

Looks like they took advantage of it coming from TPE.
"Hey could you stop off at NGO and pick up some wings on your way home?"
Yes...I am not a KIX fan. Let's Japanese Aviation!

terryb99

RE: Dreamlifter At NGO

Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:39 am

Quoting Centrair (Reply 2):
I believe the 1st LCF is getting painted so the 2nd one is doing the work

Tuesday morning, March 6th, about 930AM Seattle time, I saw the 1st LCF after what looked taking off from Boeing Field.

It was still green and ugly then. Big grin

My first reaction when seeing it was "What the he** is that??" before realizing what it was, lol.