dmanmtl

Heathrow Terminal Help

Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:32 am

My wife and I are traveling to LHR from YUL this Wednesday night. The problem we have is that she is going BA and I am traveling AC. The flights arrive around the same time (supposed to anyway) and we were planning to meet at the airport and travel into the city together.

I just realized that BA arrives to terminal 4 and AC uses terminal 3. Meeting is going to be tricky. I usually take the Heathrow express to paddington so we may be able to meet at the boarding area.

Do any of you folks have any suggestions? Is it possible to take the Heathrow express from terminal 4 to terminal 3, get off in terminal 3 and wait around? Or would we just be better off to meet at paddington. I was actually hoping to sneak her into the arrival lounge so she could freshen up for her day of touring in London while I get ready to go to work...guess thats out of the question?

Any suggestions from my wise A-Netter friends would be great!

D In Mtl

LeonB1985

RE: Heathrow Terminal Help

Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:38 am

The Heathrow Express runs free of charge between T4 and T1/2/3, so you could get on the train to T3, meet your wife (either in arrivals or even on the platform?) and then head into London together... Or back to T4, if you want to sneak her into the arrivals lounge there!
From the construction site that is better-known as London Heathrow Airport

Scorpio

RE: Heathrow Terminal Help

Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:40 am

IIRC, The Heathrow Express is free between Terminal 4 and Terminals 1/2/3, so you should be able to meet up at T 1/2/3.