Emirates On-Line Check In

Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:18 am

Just a few questions regarding Emirates online check-in. As some of you may know i am travelling MAN-BNE via DXB and SIN soon and i was just wondering if it would be best me checking in online so i can reserve my seats? Can i check-in online for all sectors of my flight in one go? I understand that after checking in online i will recieve an internet recipt and then obtain my boarding pass by checking in mornally at MAN. Is there a designated area for internet checkin at MAN?
Thanks In Advance

RE: Emirates On-Line Check In

Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:32 am

Well, you have all the advantage of checking in on line....you can choose your seats, though I dont think you can choose exit row seats but these can be asked for at the airport, and in many airports if not all you can go to a specail desk designated online check in though I dont know about MAN and at least at one airport this desk was not manned ! Dont take my word for it, but I think you dont need to check in as early either (however, if you want to get exit rows, better get there early).
Normally your whole itenerary should show up and you can check in for all of them (outbound, which is a great advantage as the others who will check in on line at the different points would probably not yet able to check in so you get great seat choices).
you get a confirmation that you can print out and at the airport they will issue you a proper boarding pass.