ANother
Topic Author

BA/QF Oneworld Business/First Lounge BKK

Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:05 pm

Can anyone update me the status of the oneworld lounges at BKK. Last time I transited Subarnabhumi (sp) airport it was in a shopfront, with a promise that new lounges were coming soon. (I couldn't find anything on the BA website)

I'm flying out of BKK early Thursday AM. If there are adequate lounges there I'll use them, otherwise I'll stay in the city until closer to departure time.

ANother
Topic Author

RE: BA/QF Oneworld Business/First Lounge BKK

Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:28 pm

Found this on qantas.com

Quote:
Suvarnabhumi Airport is the new Bangkok International and Domestic Airport which opened on 28 September 2006. The new airport is 30km east of Bangkok.
New Qantas and British Airways Business Lounge opens in Bangkok

The Qantas and British Airways Business lounge at the new Bangkok airport opened 1 March 2007.

The new luxuriously furnished Business lounge is 40% larger than the current lounge offering improved business facilities, a variety of seating and entertainment zones, improved shower facilities and a new style menu offering complimentary beverages and refreshments.

The new First lounge is due for completion in late April 2007. First customers are invited to use the Business lounge until the new lounge opens.

B742

RE: BA/QF Oneworld Business/First Lounge BKK

Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:55 pm

Does anyone know the status of the SkyTeam airline lounges, especialy AF/KL?

Rob!  wave