sq_ek_freak

Thai Airways Safety Demo

Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:15 am

This is regarding the somewhat new Thai Airways safety demo. Out of all my travels on different airlines, I'd have to say that TG's is the best by some measure, beating out the likes of SQ and VS. I really enjoy their theme song that plays in the background during the demo, and I believe that it has been their theme song for quite some time now. Does anyone know what the name/artist of the song is? I'd really like to download it! Its one of two favorite theme songs for airlines, the other one being Rhapshody in Blue for United. Any help would be great, thanks!

For reference, the full video can be found at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3qUxyQ1Krc
Keep Discovering

Ryanair!!!

RE: Thai Airways Safety Demo

Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:43 am

Wow... I had chills of pleasure just from watching the video! Indeed it is a vast improvement from the previous video where the FA with the BIG HAIR referred to Phuket as "Foo-cat".

Very nicely done...

But honestly, how many TG flight attendants can really switch effortlessly between Thai and English?
Welcome to my starry one world alliance, a team in the sky!

christao17

Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:59 am

Quoting Ryanair!!! (Reply 1):
But honestly, how many TG flight attendants can really switch effortlessly between Thai and English?

Most can switch effortlessly. They may not speak English "perfectly" but I don't think switching between the languages causes any problems for them. Considering that the English in the video is dubbed, though, it is probably a moot point.
Keeping the "civil" in civil aviation...

KLM685

Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:33 am

Wow I felt like dreaming watching that video! It's very well done, very comforting. Also the music and the mood they put on in the video is amazing!

Quoting Ryanair!!! (Reply 1):
how many TG flight attendants can really switch effortlessly between Thai and English?

Well not only with TG's flight attendants but with every FA in every airline, the switching depends on the level of security every individual has on their knowledge of the other language.

Very well done TG!
KLM- The Best Airline in the World!