STLUAL747
Topic Author

STL Airport Director To Resign

Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:59 am

I was just surfing the web and came across an article on the local Fox stations website saying that Lambert Airport Director Kevin Dolliole will resign. There will be a press conference tomorrow. This came out of nowhere as far as I know. Any info that I am not aware would be appreciated.

Here is the link.

http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages/...EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Josh
Lonely in Deserted St. Louis.

BHMNONREV

RE: STL Airport Director To Resign

Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:46 pm

Big shock, he has been making tremendous progress since he arrived from SAT. Judging from the comments made in the video it appears that he is going back to Texas for personal/family reasons, but are there issues brewing under the surface here? Battles with the St. Louis Mayors office/St.Louis County Commission?

Looks like it's time for Gavin to do some dirt digging here...

mrstl

Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:56 pm

Quoting BHMNONREV (Reply 1):

My thoughts exactly!

Interesting he resigned one day after the announcement of the airport rehab project.

BHMNONREV

Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:01 pm

Quoting MrSTL (Reply 2):
Interesting he resigned one day after the announcement of the airport rehab project.

Notice in the press release that Slay is getting most of the print, while Dolliole's comments are buried near the end of the article. Maybe Kevin felt the project was a waste of money (it was/is) and his resignation is the result...

http://pubstl2.lambert-stl.org/Press_Release/PRhtm/aep07.htm

Hmmm.....

stlgph

Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:13 pm

Quoting BHMNONREV (Reply 1):

i'm back in St. Louis at the moment.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport