EK413
Topic Author

Etihad Airways New Sydney Route Departure Time...?

Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:11 pm

Hey A.Netters!

Was just wondering how is Etihads NEW Abu Dhabi - Sydney route doing... I wasnt aware the flight departed at 3:30pm from Sydney... How is it hurting other carriers such as Emirates  Wink
Like to hear / read your feed back....

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Nathan Zalcman - AirTeamImages
View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Josh Akbar

EK413
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight’s entertainment!

OA260

RE: Etihad Airways New Sydney Route Departure Time...?

Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:17 pm

Well from an Irish point of view the advance sales are doing very well as we have a flight DUB-AUH-SYD from early August. EY give you a free hotel and transfers for flights with longer than a 8 hour connection. Alot of people like this as it gives a break between flights. Also the service onboard is getting good feed back from people that have gone Via LHR and onwards with EY.

EK413
Topic Author

Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:21 pm

What spun me out was the departure time from Sydney... I wasnt in Sydney when Etihad commenced services and today was the first time I witnessed their aircraft departing...

EK413
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight’s entertainment!

VHVXB

Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:23 pm

Quoting OA260 (Reply 1):
Well from an Irish point of view the advance sales are doing very well as we have a flight DUB-AUH-SYD from early August. EY give you a free hotel and transfers for flights with longer than a 8 hour connection. Alot of people like this as it gives a break between flights. Also the service onboard is getting good feed back from people that have gone Via LHR and onwards with EY.

don't they also have a bus service which runs from DXB to AUH for their pax?