Concorde Crash Pax- List?

Sun Jul 30, 2000 8:10 am

Is anybody able to tell me an URL for the concorde pax list? I wonder if BRIGITTE KRUSE was on board.

Thanks

reno_air

agrodemm

RE: Concorde Crash Pax- List?

Sun Jul 30, 2000 3:55 pm

I haven't heard anything about the pax-list.
I heard that there are some legal considerations, but it is the first time that it is almost a week and the pax-list was not announced.
Personally I have some friends in Germany but before I see the list I hesitate to call them just for the possibility that one of their relatives was on board.

Reno_air I hope your friend was not on board.

Regards,

agrodemm

wjcandee

Sun Jul 30, 2000 4:43 pm

The Air France representative stated at the time that the passenger list would be released to the investigating authorities and that the families would be contacted. However, unlike in the U.S., the laws (and/or societal customs) of France and/or Germany are such that it is not the practice to release such lists, and it won't be done any time soon, at least not by the airline. Given the inquisitiveness of the media and the availability of the Internet, I wouldn't be surprised if one leaked out eventually, but it won't be done officially.

--Bill

agrodemm

Sun Jul 30, 2000 7:19 pm

In the case of Swissair 111, the pax list was released the next day.
Imagine the agony of many people in Germany that heard about the crash and could not find out whether a friend of them has been involved. Surely I agree that the list should not been released until the relatives of all passengers are contacted, but after that?

Anybody with more info on this ?

Thanks,
agrodemm

AF Cabin Crew

Brigitte Kruse

Sun Jul 30, 2000 8:13 pm

reno_air,

I am very sorry to be the bearer of such bad news but Brigitte Kruse was one of the cabin attendants on that AF 4590.
I too lost 2 friends on that plane unfortunately, Herve and Florence. I didn't know until this morning when I got in Paris and went to get my paperwork at AF and saw their pictures and flowers everywhere.
I am very sorry, I feel your pain and everyone at Air France is thinking about our lost colleagues and their families and friends.

Peace and God bless their 114 souls.

Heiarii.
Ia Maitai to tatou tere !

Sun Jul 30, 2000 8:50 pm

Please tell me AFCabinCrew, was she already identified?

reno_air

AF Cabin Crew

Sun Jul 30, 2000 9:18 pm

I can't tell you if they found her body but she was on the crew list and I saw her pictures along with other crew's picture. the room was full of flowers from crew members

Sun Jul 30, 2000 9:27 pm

I'd like to give you my condolences, for your lost firends.
I'm am really shocked that Brigitte Kruse was on this flight, i knew her. Oh thats terrible.

Reno_air

AF Cabin Crew

Sun Jul 30, 2000 10:19 pm

I am really sorry reno_air, I wanted to email you personnaly but your address is witheld.

Heiarii.

Sun Jul 30, 2000 10:32 pm

AF Cabin Crew:
I have now made my e-mail public. Feel free to email me.

reno