Ideal Airline

Sun Jul 30, 2000 10:13 am

All of you airline fanatics what would you consider "fair" to have in a 1 to 2 class configuration?? Aircraft inflight entertainment etc all count!! Please tell me what you think!

bacardi182

RE: Ideal Airline

Sun Jul 30, 2000 4:04 pm

100 inch seat pitch, sleeper seats, tickets rangeing from $5-$10, a mini fridge to my left, a storage cubby for my carry on items to my right, no delays, personal slaves to feed and bath me, a monkey to operate my ptv, and a fucking huge smile on my face when the captain lets me take the "wheel" at 32,000 feet.

but that is just a dream, what i would want the most is to be squesed into the smallest seat possible, with lots of free alchohol and extremely cheap tickets. i would fly your airline if the ticket price was a few hundred $ cheaper then the others, even if you have small cramped seats and no service.

you could use a double philosophy, instead of paying $1200 for a flight from dfw-eze on american. Pay $600 and go to buenos aires twice! just get wasted and pass out in your no recline, 26 inch pitch below coach class seat!

RE: Agree With Bacardi

Sun Jul 30, 2000 4:09 pm

i agree with bacardi182. even if things aren't simplified to that extent-- some people want to save their livers-- there should be price differences on things like that...

PS: I'm Not A Fanatic. (no Text)

Sun Jul 30, 2000 4:13 pm

I'm not a fanatic. (no text worth reading)

bacardi182

Sun Jul 30, 2000 4:14 pm

yeah, only the people that payed the extra money could drink themselves silly  

you should use combi aircraft that way you would still make money with freight, and could make tickets even cheaper!

bacardi182

Sun Jul 30, 2000 4:17 pm

and if air rage becomes a problem, bouncer.....i mean FA big bubba would sort things out. you could always put the drunks below deck with the cargo, who needs windows?!?!

Sun Jul 30, 2000 4:20 pm

instead of regular first class, you could have a very expensive ticket on a plane reserved for those who wanted to travel "in a suite", with beds, couches, conference tables, etc.

i know a few businessmen who'd appreciate it.

RE: Windows

Sun Jul 30, 2000 4:24 pm

yeah, who needs windows? who needs air?

how about a jail cell for drunks?

or even better, with your ticket, you can check off an option allowing you to sedate all babies nearby!

bacardi182

Sun Jul 30, 2000 4:25 pm

just dont copy all the other airlines, come out with something new and original (look at the posts above)

Lots of airlines have sleeper seats, ptvs, and what not.... you could also have these but you will loose cause you dont have th FF system that the majors have. so be inventive and make up something new. i would fly your airline if it were like the one in the above posts