LAXintl

Frontier Aims To Unveil Lynx's Markets Next Month

Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:45 am

Frontier Aims To Unveil Lynx's Markets Next Month

04/13/2007

Frontier plans to unveil routes for its new Lynx Aviation subsidiary next month as the first of 10 Bombardier Q400 turboprops are delivered to the carrier.

Last fall, Frontier sent request for proposals to about 50 communities inviting them to explain why they would be ideal candidates for Q400 service and routes for 17 Embraer 170s coming on line. Republic Airways Holdings' subsidiary Republic Airlines launched 170 flights under Frontier's banner last month from Denver to Indianapolis, Omaha, Albu- querque and El Paso.

Frontier's spokesman noted routes flown by the Q400 would likely be a mix of new and existing markets.
From the start, Frontier's management has said the 18 markets the company plans to serve with Q400 play into a strategy of generating incremental passengers that Denver rival Southwest can't access. Executives previously noted that the 170s and Q400s are targeted to spoke markets that are too small for Southwest's Boeing 737s.

Full article (requires subscription)
http://www.aviationweek.com/publicat...nveil+Lynx%27s+Markets+Next+Month+
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

mariner

RE: Frontier Aims To Unveil Lynx's Markets Next Month

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:33 am

Hopefully, the DOT will have approved the AOC for Lynx by then.

mariner
aeternum nauta

clickhappy

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:34 am

Is F9 planning on going head-to-head with UA on some routes, or are they looking for new fields?

gigneil

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:36 am

Mariner-

Give me the odds on DEN-COS.

NS

ERJ170

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:38 am

Am I to assume correctly that all the flights will be DEN-XXX?

I do remember seeing some of the cities that applied.. and some were on the east coast.. yeah, it was odd.. I am assuming they won't be opening any east coast hub/focus city or flying any Q400 to the east coast will they?
Aiming High and going far..

mariner

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:47 am

Quoting Gigneil (Reply 3):
Give me the odds on DEN-COS.

A Tibetan nun who has taken a vow of silence could say more about this than I, but I would have thought quite low.

I don't know what it achieves from an economic point of view. Presumably, it would all be connecting pax (to Frontier flights at DEN), but COS-DEN-XXX would have to be a higher fare than simply DEN-XXX, or the COS-DEN part wouldn't be profitable. Which might defeat the purpose.

We've just been having a discussion about exactly this on another board - with people who know something about it - and their consensus is that COS may see some service (it was on the list for the RFP), but it is more likely to be p2p to other cities.

Anything's possible, and Frontier has said that there is - and has been - a huge internal debate at the company about COS - should they, shouldn't they - and it is about fifty-fifty.

Then again, Midwest's MCI-COS may have shifted that balance.

My guess is that the value, for folk at COS, is to be able to fly somewhere - MDW? SFO? - that is both a destination and a potential connecting airport. But it is only a guess.

I think it is more likely, at least in the first instance, that TUL will go to Lynx.

mariner

[Edited 2007-04-13 02:49:23]

[Edited 2007-04-13 03:17:56]
aeternum nauta

clickhappy

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:48 am

where would they fly the Q400 from on East Coast routes? MEM? As a hub?

highflyer9790

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:53 am

If the 170s are operated by republic- thern the other half of lynx (Q400s) are F9? im i wrong? also, id wait and see if lynx will throw in a E170 DEN-EGE....

gigneil

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:59 am

Quoting Mariner (Reply 5):

I don't know what it achieves from an economic point of view.

I'm not sure either... what I do know is that UA manages to fill a bunch of planes DEN-COS every day, and those people have to be going to or from somewhere, potentially somewhere expensive.

I am not positive that a fleet of Q400s point-to-point from COS will compete with OO's RJs to the top markets - they do fly DEN, ORD, SFO, and LAX from COS.

We KNOW that COS can sustain the service... nobody seems to want to do it.

NS

mariner

Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:11 am

Quoting HighFlyer9790 (Reply 7):
thern the other half of lynx (Q400s) are F9?

Lynx will be all Q400's, and they intend to purchase, not lease, all the presently ordered aircraft.

The Republic deal is separate from Lynx.

Quoting Clickhappy (Reply 6):
where would they fly the Q400 from on East Coast routes? MEM? As a hub?

I don't think there will be any "east coast" routes - depending on your definition of "coast". There were a few surprises in the RFP - such as Huntsville, Alabama, which is beyond the 650 mile limit from DEN that Frontier/Lynx has suggested.

Just because a city was on the RFP doesn't mean that they will get service, but there must be some interest just to put 'em on the list.

Quoting Gigneil (Reply 8):
I am not positive that a fleet of Q400s point-to-point from COS will compete with OO's RJs to the top markets - they do fly DEN, ORD, SFO, and LAX from COS.

I don't think it would be a fleet. At best, you might - stress "might" - see a couple of routes out of COS. Remembering too, the supposed 650 mile limit on the Q400's.

And yes, it is always possible that one of them could be DEN - the Q400 is a game-changer for Frontier, and so far we don't know (or I don't) the new rules of the game.  Smile

mariner
aeternum nauta

DesertAir

Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:21 am

I wonder if Frontier will use the Q400s to serve smaller cities in California, the Northwest, andi in the Southwest. I am hoping Stockton, CA is on their list.

quickmover

Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:28 am

Quoting Mariner (Reply 1):
Hopefully, the DOT will have approved the AOC for Lynx by then.

Why has it taken so long to get that certificate? Political corruption?

Could these aircraft be flown under the Frontier certificate in the interim?

mariner

Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:40 am

Quoting Quickmover (Reply 11):
Why has it taken so long to get that certificate? Political corruption?

The DOT always takes its time on these things. I believe Vision Air applied for their (scheduled carrier) AOC last October and it was only approved a couple of weeks ago.
Vision Airlines Gets Scheduled Service Certificate (by FATFlyer Mar 30 2007 in Civil Aviation)

But Frontier has asked the DOT - genty and politely - to get a bit of a move on.  Smile

Quoting Quickmover (Reply 11):
Could these aircraft be flown under the Frontier certificate in the interim?

Um - maybe, but there aren't any aircraft at the moment. The first Q400 was not scheduled until next month and the second is a few weeks after that.

mariner
aeternum nauta

ASEFlyer

Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:58 am

ASE ASE ASE ASE, please, God, ASE!

JetBlueAUS

Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:01 pm

A relative of mine said that there is a good chance they will come to MTJ.
Not all of us can be heroes, some of us can only stand on the sidewalk and clap as they go by.

ASEFlyer

Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:14 pm

What about TEX, can those puppies get in there?

F9Animal

Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:51 pm

Quoting ASEFlyer (Reply 13):
ASE ASE ASE ASE, please, God, ASE!

You can bet your sweet ASE that they will fly to Aspen. I would expect to see service in the beginning of fall. I thought ASE was closed for runway refurb? I would imagine we would see an announcement in the coming months for F9 to get ASE. I too am excited to see this. I think Moutain Air Express who flew for Western Pacific flew into ASE. I wonder how their loads were on the MAX routes?

Quoting Laxintl (Thread starter):
From the start, Frontier's management has said the 18 markets the company plans to serve with Q400 play into a strategy of generating incremental passengers that Denver rival Southwest can't access. Executives previously noted that the 170s and Q400s are targeted to spoke markets that are too small for Southwest's Boeing 737s.

This is the smartest way to approach the competition from WN. I have no doubt in my mind that the LYNX program will be successful.

Quoting Clickhappy (Reply 2):
Is F9 planning on going head-to-head with UA on some routes, or are they looking for new fields?

I doubt they intend on going head to head with UA. They have always used caution when they approached any of UA's market, even DEN. Frontier has learned to adapt to UA's stratagies of competition, and I think UA has also adapted to the fact that Frontier is here to stay. Even Potter and several of his partners have stated that it would have been awful to lose UA during its bankruptcy. That speaks alot about the professionalism of F9's higher ups. Competion is healthy to some points.

LYNX will add destinations that UAX flies to, but there is plenty of market share for the Q400's for markets like ASE, DRO, GJT, and so on.
I Am A Different Animal!!

SpencerII

Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:19 pm

Im sure that JAC, BZN, and SUN are on their list. (Sun Valley Company and the Sun Valley Ketchum consortium are eager to see this happen, as they have been huge in subsidizing QX service to SFO & LAX)

tripleboom

Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:22 pm

I posted this on another topic a while ago, but if you want Lynx service, you better put your money where your mouth is like FSD. Somewhere in the range of $250,000.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...rticle?AID=/20070327/NEWS/70327027

alphascan

Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:08 am

Quoting Clickhappy (Reply 2):

Most, if not all of the new 400 cities will probably already have UAEx RJ service. For city pairs within 320 miles of each other, the 400 performs equally -if not better than the CRJs in flight time. After that, the CRJ starts smokin' the 400. However, the CASM for the 400 is considerably lower, which will allow F9 to set fares where they make money and UAEx can't...if they so wish.

Quoting Mariner (Reply 5):
Anything's possible, and Frontier has said that there is - and has been - a huge internal debate at the company about COS - should they, shouldn't they - and it is about fifty-fifty.

I see very little upside to COS service to anywhere other than DEN for F9. It simply dilutes the efficiency of the DEN hub. It would be very much like US beginning to use Williams Field in Mesa for flights to places other than PHX...it's just too close to their PHX hub.

Quoting Tripleboom (Reply 18):
you better put your money where your mouth is like FSD.

I expect FSD to be in the first group of new cities named when the announcement comes. I think they probably deserve the 170 but all the signals are pointing to 400 service. F9 told CID they wanted a $half mil revenue guarantee for the first 12 months. Someone at CID let it slip that they were talking 170 or service. With all the other goodies FSD is adding in to their welcome gift, (free rent, landing fees and local marketing funds) I'm sure the FSD incentive is getting pretty close to that $half mil.
"To he who only has a hammer in his toolbelt, every problem looks like a nail."

jetboy319

Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:14 am

Quoting SpencerII (Reply 17):
QX service to SFO & LAX

I think you meant OAK, not SFO  Wink

SpencerII

Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:20 am

Quoting Jetboy319 (Reply 20):
I think you meant OAK, not SFO

my bad, yes, I do apologize.

airlineecon

Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:38 am

I don't know much about the ski resort markets. But couldn't frontier make a killing flying denver to more obscure ski markets like telluride with smaller planes. Or are these markets already covered?

stirling

Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:40 am

Quoting DesertAir (Reply 10):
I am hoping Stockton, CA is on their list.

I think you will see SkyBus in Stockton before Lynx/Frontier....(And then it will marketed as Stockton/Sacramento or Stockton/Oakland/San Francisco....or something like that.)
Delete this User

chrisjake

Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:53 am

Quoting ASEFlyer (Reply 15):
What about TEX, can those puppies get in there?

i would love to have an additional option into TEX!

OOer

Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:08 am

anyone wanna guess the top 12 destinations for the Q400?

RJNUT

Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:02 am

I am not thinking they are going to be all the mountain ski resorts that many on here hope, at least at first.. they want to test the capabilities of the Q400 in terms of range, load capacity ,fare structure and passenger/community acceptance , READ: LNK, FSD , SUX , etc. (you know, flatland cities wanting lower airfares and go up against CRJ-200 routes).

If they wanted all mountain ski resorts, they would have bought the Q300's!

DesertAir

Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:19 am

Quoting Stirling (Reply 23):
I think you will see SkyBus in Stockton before Lynx/Frontier....(And then it will marketed as Stockton/Sacramento or Stockton/Oakland/San Francisco....or something like that.)

I have been hearing a bit about SkyBus but would like some more information about them. I did not think they were going to operate out west or are you jesting?

stirling

Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:43 pm

Quoting DesertAir (Reply 27):
I did not think they were going to operate out west or are you jesting?

Half-heartedly, yes. Who knows with these guys at SkyBus?
They are going into the game with more capital than jetBlue had to start off with, and I read somewhere they just got like another $70million more, and are about ready to start service REAL soon, but God forbid they annouce where they are going to fly to besides Columbus, OH!
What are they going to do? Announce cities on a Friday, and start operating on the following Monday?

As for Stockton, it fits the SkyBus operating model to a T.
If Ryanair operated in the US, SCK would be just the kind of airport they look for, with flights to places like Mesa, Bellingham, Palmdale, Ogden, Ft Collins, Ft Worth, Las Cruces, Salem, and Olympia.

But! Before a carrier the caliber of Lynx/Frontier flys into SCK, they are going to want to see some type of track record...and for Stockton, that hasn't been all that great lately......but my, the things they've done to their downtown over the last 3 years has been nothing short of incredible!
Amazing to be there, on the Waterfront, and know, not a single airline serves a city and metro just a few years a way from reaching 1 million persons.
Delete this User

rw717

Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:00 pm

Quoting Stirling (Reply 28):
......but my, the things they've done to their downtown over the last 3 years has been nothing short of incredible!
Amazing to be there, on the Waterfront, and know, not a single airline serves a city and metro just a few years a way from reaching 1 million persons.

I Couldn't agree more! I live in the bay area but have done work in the Stockton and it is quite large. I have even flown out of SCK on G4 to LAS (my hometown) and I must say that the flight was great and really cheap, but the SCK security line was 40 minutes and there was only one MD80 being boarded. SCK does meet the Ryan Air type of airport, I just don't know if the U.S. is ready for that yet. We are pretty spoiled. I don't know of many people who would travel from the Bay Area to SCK to save $50.00 to $100.00 per ticket. Although if you have 4 people traveling and save $400.00, by driving 70 miles and have free parking, I guess it could be worth it.

When I flew G4 SCK-LAS-SCK it was last minute during Christmas and I paid $120.00 rt. While standing in the 40 min. security line I overheard people talking and they were from every part of the Bay Area from San Jose to San Francisco plus the San Joaquin Valley.

To get back to the Original Post, I do think that F9 could service SCK with the Dash-8 fairly well.

[Edited 2007-04-14 07:04:27]
Reno Air - The Biggest Little Airline in the World

DesertAir

Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:58 pm

Quoting Stirling (Reply 28):

I was in Sockton visiting parents during Easter and always drive them down my the waterfront. I also think it is amazing. Frontier had service to Stockton years ago as did PSA, UA and Hughe Airwest and Pacific Express. The most recent was AW Express. I don't understand why airlines are so weary of giving Stockton a try.

ASEFlyer

Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:41 pm

I have a question for you guys:
Why does GJT not show up on the route map for F9? I think the service is operated by great lakes. Are there any other markets operated by great lakes sold by F9 that don't appear on the route map?

F9Animal

Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:35 am

Quoting ASEFlyer (Reply 31):
I have a question for you guys:
Why does GJT not show up on the route map for F9? I think the service is operated by great lakes. Are there any other markets operated by great lakes sold by F9 that don't appear on the route map?

They must not have an agreement to fly the route. I don't recall seeing great lakes flying into GJT when I last visited there, but I may have just been there when the airport was slow. There is no doubt they will aim for GJT when they get the Q400's. I am not sure if it would be a first market, but it certainly is a market that could use them.
I Am A Different Animal!!

mariner

Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:31 am

Quoting ASEFlyer (Reply 31):
Are there any other markets operated by great lakes sold by F9 that don't appear on the route map?

Most of the Great Lakes cities don't show on the basic map. But, on the highband version version (interactive), there is a button you can click, just above the actual map, which shows all of them.

http://www.frontierairlines.com/fron...ook/routes-timetables/route-map.do

mariner

[Edited 2007-04-14 21:35:52]
aeternum nauta

montanaflyer

RE: Frontier Aims To Unveil Lynx's Markets Next Mo

Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:38 am

My guesses for the 10 most likely service Lynx cities:

1. Aspen, CO
2. Hayden, CO
3. Jackson, WY
4. Durango, CO
5. Missoula, Mont.
6. Bozeman, Mont.
7. Helena, Mont.
8. Vail/Eagle Co., Colo
9. Rapid City, SD
10.Bismark, SD
not all who wander are lost

stapleton

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:24 am

My guess:

SUN, JAC, BZN, COS, GJT, ASE, HDN, EGE, RAP, FSD, ICT

Replace and/or augment F9 mainline in BIL, TUL, OKC, ELP

geg2rap

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:08 am

fsd has to be as close to sure thing as can be, really throwing in the money to get a q400 up there , RAP will not have the same offer.
http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/arti...es/2007/04/23/news/top/news01b.txt

floridaflyboy

Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:01 am

Quoting Stapleton (Reply 35):
Replace and/or augment F9 mainline in BIL, TUL, OKC, ELP

All of those except BIL will be transitioning to Republic. BIL however, is rumored to go LYNX.
Good goes around!

travatl

Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:12 am

God, if they add DRO to Lynx, I wish they'd tag FMN to it. It'd make it so much easier (and more comfortable) for me to go home to visit.

floridaflyboy

Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:12 am

Quoting Montanaflyer (Reply 34):

Hey Montanaflyer, I like your list, and think probably the overwhelming majority will happen! However, the only one I'm wondering about is Helena. HLN is a really weak market, even though it's the state capital. But, I'd love to be proven wrong there  Smile
Good goes around!

tripleboom

Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:45 am

As excited as I am for FSD service, my fiancee's hometown is less than an hour's drive from Sioux Falls, I have a little heavy heartedness for my soon to be ex-Frontier home station of OMA. I see a LOT of SD driver's lisences come through OMA and I do wonder just how much this start up service in FSD will affect OMA's load factor. I know it's a big city, but if F9 goes into LNK and FSD then a major portion of OMA's passenger base will go POOF! Any thoughts?

stapleton

Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:00 am

RAP may not have the same offer, but they have one huge advantage over FSD in geography. RAP is able to produce passengers both east bound and west bound out of DEN. FSD is limited to mostly west bound traffic. Consequently, I believe they are still in the running.

I really don't think HLN has a chance since they enplane less than 100,000 passengers annually. If Frontier provided just one flight per day, they would need to get nearly 25% of the market immediately to make it work. That's a lot to ask in any new market that already has Delta, Northwest, Horizon and Big Sky.

floridaflyboy

Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:07 am

Quoting Stapleton (Reply 41):
RAP may not have the same offer, but they have one huge advantage over FSD in geography. RAP is able to produce passengers both east bound and west bound out of DEN. FSD is limited to mostly west bound traffic. Consequently, I believe they are still in the running.

I agree here. RAP has what you mentioned above, as well as the fact that it's both a business and liesure market. Granted not huge in either area in terms of air travel, but still significant.

Quoting Stapleton (Reply 41):
I really don't think HLN has a chance since they enplane less than 100,000 passengers annually. If Frontier provided just one flight per day, they would need to get nearly 25% of the market immediately to make it work. That's a lot to ask in any new market that already has Delta, Northwest, Horizon and Big Sky.

Yep, very true. HLN is a rather weak market. DL struggled at HLN for years when they still had mainline there, as did NW. They seemed to try everything to make it work there. DL seems to have found a happy medium with their 4-5 CRJs daily, and NW has essentially raised a white flag on HLN with their unchanged 1-daily CRJ for the past few years.
Good goes around!

stapleton

Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:45 am

Quoting Floridaflyboy (Reply 37):
All of those except BIL will be transitioning to Republic. BIL however, is rumored to go LYNX

Good point - I've heard that as well. I just wonder how long until Frontier has more oppertunities for long haul traffic with the E70 and replaces markets like TUL and ELP with the Q400. Horizon competes very well with the grand daddy of all LCC (WN) between SEA and GEG and has effectively kept them out of the SEA - PDX market because of the Q400 economies. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

floridaflyboy

Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:52 am

Quoting Stapleton (Reply 43):

Oh, I agree entirely. I could see some of the markets that originally go E70 to eventually go DH4 when more come online to free up E70s to fly new, longer routes. I also agree with your point about the economies of the Q400. It is a killer airplane in terms of efficiency. Plus, it's popular with the passengers, as it is incredibly comfortable and surprisingly quiet. I can't wait to see this new chapter for F9 open up. I think it will do wonders for them.
Good goes around!

stapleton

Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:59 am

I do think TUL will be sooner than later with Lynx staff already there.

dw9115

Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:26 am

Quoting Alphascan (Reply 19):
expect FSD to be in the first group of new cities named when the announcement comes. I think they probably deserve the 170 but all the signals are pointing to 400 service. F9 told CID they wanted a $half mil revenue guarantee for the first 12 months. Someone at CID let it slip that they were talking 170 or service. With all the other goodies FSD is adding in to their welcome gift, (free rent, landing fees and local marketing funds) I'm sure the FSD incentive is getting pretty close to that $half mil.

Quoting Tripleboom (Reply 18):
I posted this on another topic a while ago, but if you want Lynx service, you better put your money where your mouth is like FSD. Somewhere in the range of $250,000.

Quoting GEG2RAP (Reply 36):
fsd has to be as close to sure thing as can be, really throwing in the money to get a q400 up there

Quoting Tripleboom (Reply 40):
As excited as I am for FSD service, my fiance's hometown is less than an hour's drive from Sioux Falls, I have a little heavy heartiness for my soon to be ex-Frontier home station of OMA. I see a LOT of SD driver's licences come through OMA and I do wonder just how much this start up service in FSD will affect OMA's load factor. I know it's a big city, but if F9 goes into LNK and FSD then a major portion of OMA's passenger base will go POOF! Any thoughts?

I think FSD (Sioux Falls) will be getting at least X2 service to start and maybe even X3 daily service with the Q400 and later down the line a mix of Q400 and E170 flights to around X4 or X5 flights a day. United flies X5 daily with mix of CRJ200 and CRJ700 aircraft that fly almost completely full everyday and the city did a study that found it probably would not hurt any of the current flights to Denver on United or even Salt Lake City on Delta but in fact help i.e. Southwest effect style in a way that would bring passengers back from Omaha. I doubt though that Omaha will be affected to badly if Sioux Falls and Lincoln both get service. Also alot of people forget that Sioux Falls offered this money to any new airline or current airline that starts new service or expanded service. In fact the city has had good airline growth over the last few years the two airlines that did leave where AA because of ORD and it's problem's and the AA flights left almost always full but AA had to choose FSD to free up slot's in ORD or have the FAA do it for them. America West left because of the horrible time of day they put the flight to Phoenix and caused there own down fall, the passengers said they had no problem with the ticket price but the flight time. Other airlines such as Allegiant and Delta have flourished adding more frequency and new destination's even United has brought in bigger aircraft from both ORD and DEN. Also Northwest even took one CRJ200 out and put another DC9 in it's place.

CIDFlyer

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:37 am

Quoting Dw9115 (Reply 46):
the two airlines that did leave where AA because of ORD and it's problem's and the AA flights left almost always full but AA had to choose FSD to free up slot's in ORD or have the FAA do it for them

I've always thought it was a shame that AA pulled out of the FSD market. If I recall, the ORD service actually came about when the STL hub got reduced and the STL flights were shifted to ORD. Too bad AA couldn't have tried DFW from FSD, I bet it would work well. Delta seems to be doing good there and picked up the slack, with service to its 3 biggest hubs (CVG, ATL, SLC).

ASEFlyer

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:43 pm

Announced today:

Aspen Chamber Resort Association + some other groups pledging another 100k in addition to the incentive package already offered. Any F9 peeps out there know a firm date of announcement?
Hopefully we have this nipped in the bud.

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20070424/NEWS/104240033

graphic

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:12 pm

Hmm... Maybe they should send the Republic E170's to GFK. Actually I dont care how unprofitable the route would be, I'd just stand over at red line and laugh while TJ hit his head on the bars loading the bin.
Demand Media fails at life