Beaucaire
Topic Author

LH Ownership 45 % Foreign...

Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:05 am

Lufthansa has revealed the percentage of it's share-ownership.
German ownership is currently 55% -
15% of shares are in US hands,13,5% in UK hands and an amazing 5,2% in Belgian hands.(who could this be??)
Largest French owner is the AXA group with 10% !
Please respect animals - don't eat them...

EddieDude

RE: LH Ownership 45 % Foreign...

Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:45 am

Isn't there a mechanism that stock exchanges and publicly traded airline companies from the UE implement when the foreign participation (non-UE perhaps) in a UE carrier exceeds certain threshold? I may be barking a completely crazy thing, but I seem to recall an old thread about this issue (maybe involving AF or LH, I can't recall).
Next flights: MEX-LAX AM 738, LAX-PVG DL 77L, SHA-PEK CA 789, PEK-PVG CA A332, PVG-ORD MU 77W, ORD-MEX AM 738

Emirates029

Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:54 am

Quoting EddieDude (Reply 1):
Isn't there a mechanism that stock exchanges and publicly traded airline companies from the UE implement when the foreign participation (non-UE perhaps) in a UE carrier exceeds certain threshold? I may be barking a completely crazy thing, but I seem to recall an old thread about this issue (maybe involving AF or LH, I can't recall).

Non-UE ???

filler
filler
filler

GBan

Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:28 am

Quoting Emirates029 (Reply 2):
Non-UE ???

filler
filler
filler

The poster seems to be from Mexico.

Remember, NATO spells OTAN in French...

Quoting EddieDude (Reply 1):

Never heard of that and I don't think that such a law exists.