Summary of a longer article (in German):
- development far better than planned, overall loads at 82-83%, Economy a whooping 98%
- fleet target of 25 widebodies by 2011 once again confirmed
- first target used widebodies
- new frames on the agenda, order till 2009 planned as current prices are seen as too high
- considered are planes such as B777, B787, A340 (please note: such as just means planes in this size-class, it clearly does NOT give any indication about their preference)
Shows that Oasis appears to be on the right way. I maintain what I said months ago: they are fast becoming a potential customer for the A380.