US AIRWAYS
Topic Author

Flight School Question....Please Help!

Tue Aug 01, 2000 12:01 pm

Hey Folks
I have to start looking at colleges because i will be a senior this coming fall and will need to apply to a school. I am interested in going for a bachelor of science degree in Aeronautical Science-Professional Pilot. My dad was looking at this college for me--State University of New York at Farmingdale. It is a train ride from home for me because it's right in Long Island and I'm in Philadelphia . I've looked over the information and it has everything I'm looking for. It looks perfect for me. It will allow me to get everything I need so I can start my career. What my question was, does anybody know if this college has a good reputation with the regional and major airlines? Any suggestions about this college would be of great help. Thanks!

Jonathan
Philadelphia, PA
Go Eagles!