Humberside
Topic Author

Bellview Axe Freetown-LHR

Tue May 01, 2007 2:45 am

Bellview are to axe their Freetown-LHR flights to add more non stop Lagos-LHR flights. Shame for Freetown, but at least they still have bmi/BMed to LHR and Astraeus Scheduled to LGW

I guess Bellview would like to go daily to LHR but I think their biggest problem wil be getting more slots. They already have weekend slots, which are the easist to get

http://www.flybellviewair.com/company/newsbody.asp?NewsID=8

Quote:
Effective 15th of April 2007, all Bellview flights to United Kingdom and rest of Europe will be operated direct (Non stop) from Lagos (LOS) to London Heathrow (LHR).

All Lagos/London-Heathrow flights formally routed through Freetown have consequently been changed to direct flights to be operated exclusively from Lagos to London-Heathrow.

Passengers now have the benefit of additional flight frequencies on the non-stop operations; as Bellview now offers Four (4) Direct Weekly Flights between Lagos and London Heathrow on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

London passengers in Freetown can continue to fly Bellview to London-Heathrow by connecting through Lagos on Tuesday and Friday.

While we regret any inconveniences this change may cause some of our esteemed passengers, we assure everyone that the change is in the overall interest of improved efficiency and security in providing standard and qualitative flight services between West Africa and Europe.

Management,
Bellview Airlines Limited
Visit the Air Humberside Website and Forum

soups

RE: Bellview Axe Freetown-LHR

Tue May 01, 2007 8:06 am

UK-LOS (direct)
VK
VS
BA
B3
UK-LOS (indirect)