highflyer9790

Delta's "Coming Out" TV Commercial Shot At BOS

Sun May 06, 2007 6:27 am

Thought it was intersting...

DL's Commercial for their new product and to celbrate coming out of Chapter 11 was shot at BOS. there's a brief glimpse of the control tower! it was all shot at DL's $500M terminal A...

http://www.boston.com/business/artic..._throws_itself_a_coming_out_party/

highlights from the article:

The 30- and 60-second spots, which will first hit the airwaves in Delta's hometown of Atlanta, and in New York, are not yet scheduled to run in New England. But they were filmed almost entirely inside Delta's $500 million Logan International Airport Terminal A last month and feature glimpses of the airport's iconic 285-foot-tall control tower, as well as the glass pedestrian bridges to the central garage.

Delta executives swept through Boston yesterday, en route from Atlanta to New York and Cincinnati, on a nationwide tour promoting the carrier's return to solvency after 19 months in reorganization and concessions on pay and pensions by pilots, flight attendants, and other workers. They arrived at Logan on board the first jet sporting the new Delta logo and paint scheme. The Boeing 757 was once flown by Delta's Song discount affiliate and has seat-back video and music players for all 186 seats.

enjoy  wave 

highflyer

dmbmarkt

RE: Delta's "Coming Out" TV Commercial Shot At BOS

Sun May 06, 2007 7:52 am

While the execs were there they should have worked on Massport allowing them to have customs in Terminal A.

highflyer9790

Sun May 06, 2007 8:15 am

Quoting Dmbmarkt (Reply 1):
While the execs were there they should have worked on Massport allowing them to have customs in Terminal A.

yea i wish...like thats gonna happen anytime soon.. sarcastic 

Dalmd88

Sun May 06, 2007 1:50 pm

My only question, why wasn't I in the shoot. Even without me the video looks very good. Much better than that stupid pig hot tub waste of money during the SLC Olympics.