airtran737

Non-Rev Cost On AA

Thu May 10, 2007 10:49 am

Hey all,

My old roommate is a Supervisor for American Eagle and he made me his travel companion, which will help me a lot with my commute to GRR. Does anyone have a link, or a spread sheet which details the travel costs on AA/AE? I am trying to figure out my best commuting options. Right now it is take FL to MDW, catch the Orange line and Blue line up to ORD, and hitch a ride on AE to GRR. Right now I am hitching a ride on FL to either DTW or FNT and renting a car to drive home. Any help on the costs of flying is appreciated. By the way, commuting sucks.
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever

qqflyboy

RE: Non-Rev Cost On AA

Thu May 10, 2007 12:59 pm

If you are his registered companion (D2) then it's $10.93 oneway. If you are a registered guest (D3) then it's $20.41 oneway.
The views expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect my employer’s views.