MCOflyer
Topic Author

Technical Problems With Jet Blue, Help Please

Mon May 14, 2007 8:22 am

Ok, I am applying for a f/a position for B6 and I can not complete the Crew Recommendation portion. Every time I log in and click on it, it says the site is experiencing problems. I e-mailed them about but was wondering if theres something more I can do?

MCOflyer
Never be afraid to stand up for who you are.

OPNLguy

RE: Technical Problems With Jet Blue, Help Please

Mon May 14, 2007 10:14 am

Quoting MCOflyer (Thread starter):
Every time I log in and click on it, it says the site is experiencing problems. I e-mailed them about but was wondering if theres something more I can do?

Emailing to tell them the site is having a problem may itself be problematic, i.e. they may not have received the email because of the problems with the site. Additionally, it's a weekend, and support for a non-revenue producing site might not get the same 24 x 7 x 365 support that something revenue-generating does.

Bottomline: give them until mid-day Monday, try to submit it again, and if that fails again, give their HQ a call... (not another email)...

Just my 2 cents...
ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

bayareablue

Mon May 14, 2007 4:05 pm

If that does not work, as OPNLguy as suggested, try using the Speak Up link. Even though it is for employment, just indicate in your message that you were have difficulties with the site. Every single Speak Up is read by a JetBlue crewmember. You can also as the recomending crewmember to send an email to inflight. Hope that helps.

MCOflyer
Topic Author

Mon May 14, 2007 7:40 pm

Any B6 crew members on here? If so, please tell HQ about this.

MCOflyer

NASBWI

Tue May 15, 2007 12:01 am

I'd tend to agree with BayAreaBlue. But if it's still acting up now, do you have a number to contact B6's human resources?
Fierce, Fabulous, and Flawless ;)

MCOflyer
Topic Author

Tue May 15, 2007 2:47 am

Quoting NASBWI (Reply 4):
I'd tend to agree with BayAreaBlue. But if it's still acting up now, do you have a number to contact B6's human resources?

No. Anyone on here got a number?

Hunter