here are the news flights scheduled for Barcelona Airport in Spain for this summer:
- Flyglobespan to Aberdeen twice a week with 73G equipment.
- Spanair, from July 03rd, twice a week to Algiers with 717 equipment.
- Vueling, from June 27, three times a week to Athens with 320 equipment.
- Delta has started today it's summer flights to Atlanta with 764 equipment. Daily flights.
Connect has left it's Birmingham route and has taken by Bmibaby with daily flights operated with 733 and 735 equipment.
- Brussels Airlines returns has returned to BCN
after the demise of Sabena in 2001. Is operating the BCN
route with the 733 and 734 of Virgin Express and AR1 and 319 from itself.
Great notices to spotters!!! From July 02nd, SN
is scheduled once a week (on Monday) an Airbus 330-300 to BCN
!!! Has anyone the reason to put this big plane?
- Myair, from Italy, pretends to start on June 01st, two weekly flights to Bucharest Baneasa operated with 320 equipment.
- Air Nostrum will start daily flights on July 20, to Cagliari with CRJ equipment.
- During all August, we will see once a week, again, Airbus A310-300 from Royal Jordanian operating on Thursday to Amman.
- Clickair has announced daily flights to Edimburg from August 01, 2007 with 320 equipment.
- US Airways, like Delta, had started on May 11, it's summer flights to Philadelphia with 762 equipment. Daily flights.
- From past week, Adria Airways, has restarted it's summer flights to Ljubjana with CRJ, 320 and 734 equipment twice a week.
- Clickair will start on June 04, two weekly flights to Malta with 320. Air Malta will compete with XG from July 02nd with two weekly flights operated with 319 and 320 equipment.
- Air One will start flight from June 02nd one weekly flight to Milan Linate with 737 equipment. Any chance to see in BCN
- Last week, Air Transat started weekly flights to Montreal, via Malaga, operated with 313 equipment.
- Clickair will start on June 02ns, daily flights to Moscow Domodedovo with 320 equipment; Transaero upgrades its equipment in two of three weekly flights. Tuesday and Saturday will be operated with 742 equipment;
- Seems to be that Aeroflot has scheduled it's last TU5 flight to BCN
on July 30. Sad news to spotters.
- Spanair, in codeshare with Lufthansa, will start daily flights to Munich with M87 equipment, on August 01st.
- From July 20, Air Nostrum will fly four times a week to Olbia with CRJ equipment.
- Icelandair has announced that on July 18, will fly a Boeing 757-300 twice a week to Reykjavik.
- Clickair will substitute on July 01 Iberia on it's flights to Rome Fiumicino; on June 01st, will substitute, too, to Iberia on the Venezia route.
- Atlas Blue will start flights weekly flights to Tangiers on June 25 with 734 equipment; Air Nostrum will start flights two weekly flights from July 23 with CRJ equipment.
- Air Italy will start four weekly flights to Verona with 733 equipment on June 01st.
- Austrian is in negotiations with AENA to add a third daily flight to Vienna...
- Iberworld (or Orizonia) will launch weekly flights this summer from Barcelona to Punta Cana and Cancun with both Airbus A330-200 and A330-300.
Adding direct flights to Fuerteventura and Santa Cruz de la Palma, if I don't remember badly, that's all.
Any other news will be welcomed.