azncsa4qf744er

Need UA Employees CS Help.....

Thu May 24, 2007 6:40 am

A good friend of mine is going for an interview with United Airlines soon for a Customer Service position. He wanted to know what is expected since the person conducting the interview is not United’s personnel. United’s apparently out sources their hiring to a third party to conduct interviews for them. My friend also told me there is a test that will be an hour long, does anyone know what type of test is this going to be? Ie, city codes, customer service related question, etc….. Any advice would help him out, his first airlines interview.

OMA2FAI2SAV

RE: Need UA Employees CS Help.....

Thu May 24, 2007 8:05 am

It will be like any other interview. They will have a 4-6 page "Questionare" they will ask questions off of, and mark down answers to. Things like...."Can you tell me a time where you had to step up and make a tough decision on your own in a pressure environment?" followed by "What was the total outcome of this situation". The test should come in the form of military time, simple decision making, and the like. After being hired (be sure to tell your friend I said good luck on the job) there will be tests on the CS system, aircraft parts, and city codes. I do hope that this helps out. Any more questions, please let me know. I did the qusetioning of many new hires at a few different airlines.

Happy Flying!
If the best things in life are free, why am I always so broke?

azncsa4qf744er

RE: Need UA Employees CS Help.....

Fri May 25, 2007 11:42 am

Thanks very much for your time. I'll relate the message to my friend.