wdleiser

Etihad Load Factor In C Class

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:28 pm

Every picture I see of Etihad's Biz class always seems to be relatively empty.

What are their load factors on flights to Europe because from the pictures i have seen it seems as if they would have a problem making money due to lack of people.

flydreamliner

RE: Etihad Load Factor In C Class

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:30 pm

correct me if I am wrong, but isn't C first class and J business? Are you curious about their load factors in business or first?
"Let the world change you, and you can change the world"

ANother

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:50 pm

Quoting FlyDreamliner (Reply 1):
correct me if I am wrong,

You are wrong.  Smile

P - First class premium
F - First class
A - First class discounted

J - Business class premium
C - Business class
D - Business class discounted
I - Business class discounted
Z - Business class discounted

Source: IATA PSC Resolution 728

Kevin777

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:44 pm

Quoting Wdleiser (Thread starter):
What are their load factors on flights to Europe because from the pictures i have seen it seems as if they would have a problem making money due to lack of people.

In a thread out there right now on the M.E. before EK, EY and QR, someone also describes the EY flights to/from London as hopelessly empty.... But they've got all the money in the world to get something going downthere, and I guess they're just hoping for things to get better within, well, the next 80-100 years or so will do...  Smile Can't help thinking that 9W is gonna face similar problems filling up their new and very impressive F class on their BRU service that commences later this year.

Quoting ANother (Reply 2):
P - First class premium
F - First class
A - First class discounted

J - Business class premium
C - Business class
D - Business class discounted
I - Business class discounted
Z - Business class discounted

I work in revenue management at a cruise line operator, and not being under IATA schemes we've got a simple fare class structure: A is lowest and T is highest - simple as that!

Kevin777  Smile
"I was waiting for you at DFW, but you must have been in LUV" CPH-HAM-CPH CR9

AAS83

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:48 pm

Just wanna add this,
when ever i check thier prices online to london, they r relitvly higher then those of emirates. if thier flights are always empty, then how come thier fares r higher? is it because of the sub-class pricing? do thier cheapist seats always get full? how is y class doing btw?

khi747

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:49 am

My family and myself fly to BRU multiple times a year from KHI to BRU via AUH and literally its almost impossible to secure a J class seat on AUH-BRU-AUH. I am trying to book my wife for this month since last month but no hope...not even waitlist.Keep in mind now the Brussels flight is a dedicated service as YYZ also has its own service.

Similarly my mum,bro-in-law,niece trying to get to JFK,again on EY from KHI in J class.Its like winning a lucky draw or something to get on one of their 24 precious J class seats on the AUH-JFK sector.My sister who flew on the route last week told me J and F,both were no less then 100% full.

Personally i am of the opinion that they have made their J class cabins too small,since they dont offer even 28 seats on any type of a/c.I am also of the firm opinion that their J class seats are the best seats in the sky.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos