wdleiser

Etihad Load Factor In C Class

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:28 pm

Every picture I see of Etihad's Biz class always seems to be relatively empty.

What are their load factors on flights to Europe because from the pictures i have seen it seems as if they would have a problem making money due to lack of people.

flydreamliner

RE: Etihad Load Factor In C Class

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:30 pm

correct me if I am wrong, but isn't C first class and J business? Are you curious about their load factors in business or first?
"Let the world change you, and you can change the world"

ANother

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:50 pm

Quoting FlyDreamliner (Reply 1):
correct me if I am wrong,

You are wrong.  Smile

P - First class premium
F - First class
A - First class discounted

J - Business class premium
C - Business class
D - Business class discounted
I - Business class discounted
Z - Business class discounted

Source: IATA PSC Resolution 728

Kevin777

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:44 pm

Quoting Wdleiser (Thread starter):
What are their load factors on flights to Europe because from the pictures i have seen it seems as if they would have a problem making money due to lack of people.

In a thread out there right now on the M.E. before EK, EY and QR, someone also describes the EY flights to/from London as hopelessly empty.... But they've got all the money in the world to get something going downthere, and I guess they're just hoping for things to get better within, well, the next 80-100 years or so will do...  Smile Can't help thinking that 9W is gonna face similar problems filling up their new and very impressive F class on their BRU service that commences later this year.

Quoting ANother (Reply 2):
P - First class premium
F - First class
A - First class discounted

J - Business class premium
C - Business class
D - Business class discounted
I - Business class discounted
Z - Business class discounted

I work in revenue management at a cruise line operator, and not being under IATA schemes we've got a simple fare class structure: A is lowest and T is highest - simple as that!

Kevin777  Smile
"I was waiting for you at DFW, but you must have been in LUV" CPH-HAM-CPH CR9

AAS83

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:48 pm

Just wanna add this,
when ever i check thier prices online to london, they r relitvly higher then those of emirates. if thier flights are always empty, then how come thier fares r higher? is it because of the sub-class pricing? do thier cheapist seats always get full? how is y class doing btw?

khi747

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:49 am

My family and myself fly to BRU multiple times a year from KHI to BRU via AUH and literally its almost impossible to secure a J class seat on AUH-BRU-AUH. I am trying to book my wife for this month since last month but no hope...not even waitlist.Keep in mind now the Brussels flight is a dedicated service as YYZ also has its own service.

Similarly my mum,bro-in-law,niece trying to get to JFK,again on EY from KHI in J class.Its like winning a lucky draw or something to get on one of their 24 precious J class seats on the AUH-JFK sector.My sister who flew on the route last week told me J and F,both were no less then 100% full.

Personally i am of the opinion that they have made their J class cabins too small,since they dont offer even 28 seats on any type of a/c.I am also of the firm opinion that their J class seats are the best seats in the sky.