JetBlueGuy2006
Topic Author

NW Reservations Question

Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:11 am

I am booked (with my family) to Washington D.C./Reagan National from Detroit Metro on Thurs 6/28 and coming back on Tues. 7/3. When we made the res., we picked our seats on an A319, and we did the same coming back on a B757. The weird thing is, is that if you look at the res. confirmation, it only shows what seats we selected for the outbound.

Why doesn't it show that we selected seats on the inbound flight even though I remember selecting them?

Any help would be appreciated

JetBlueGuy2006
Home Airport: Capital Region International Airport (KLAN)

ejmmsu

RE: NW Reservations Question

Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:13 am

Have you tried accessing the reservation on NWA.com using the confirmation code and last name?

You *should* be able to view and change seats for both portions of the trip there. If no seats are available for assignment, then that means all non-elite seats have been assigned, and you will be able to select your seats at check in.
"If the facts do not conform to the theory, they will have to be disposed of"

JetBlueGuy2006
Topic Author

RE: NW Reservations Question

Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:23 am

Quoting Ejmmsu (Reply 1):
Have you tried accessing the reservation on NWA.com using the confirmation code and last name?

You *should* be able to view and change seats for both portions of the trip there. If no seats are available for assignment, then that means all non-elite seats have been assigned, and you will be able to select your seats at check in.

Nope, I haven't tried it, but I will tomorrow, thanks for the information
Home Airport: Capital Region International Airport (KLAN)