TruemanQLD
Topic Author

Australian Airports

Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:28 pm

With the aviation industry in Australia growing, Australian Airports are having to grow with the trend or lose to there rivals. With the introduction of Tiger Airways ( TT ) into the Australian market it will be interesting to see how the airport hold with all the new traffic. Not to mention Viva Macau starting services and Etihad and most other airlines increasing services to new Aussie destination. Low Cost Airports such as AVV and OOL are starting to become become much busier. Will the airports of Australia ( mainly speaking BNE, SYD, MEL, PER, AVV, OOL and DRW ) be able to hold up? We are already seeing most airports planning expansions ( BNE- parallel runway etc) but will these be enough to keep up the growth in aircraft landing and departing Australian Airports everyday?

IndianicWorld

RE: Australian Airports

Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:37 pm

Hey man..

Good thread but it seems that, as I have found, Australian Aviation threads do not get much talk individually.

i think ill just use the Australian Aviation threads in future Smile

I do think that all airports in Australia need to be taken to the next level though.