Elliott
Topic Author

Dreamfreighter In Nagoya

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:25 am

Dear all,
i am going to Nagoya and i am looking for any information regarding Freamfreighter movements. any idea?
also is there any place that you can see the aircraft on the ground even if there is no flight?

Thanks in advance

iahflyer

RE: Dreamfreighter In Nagoya

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:01 am

Quoting Elliott (Thread starter):
Freamfreighter

Dreamlifter, also just look if its there its kind of hard to miss.
Little airports with the big jets are the best!! Floyd

centrair

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:42 am

Quoting Elliott (Thread starter):
i am going to Nagoya and i am looking for any information regarding Freamfreighter movements. any idea?
also is there any place that you can see the aircraft on the ground even if there is no flight?

Don't know when it will be here next but the Chubu International Airport has a nice map for those wanting to see the Dreamlifter.

From the observation deck at NGO you can see 180 degrees. The LCF parks over on the International side of NGO. WIth a good camera you can get AWESOME photos.

Like this (taken from long-term parking lot 2)

Be warned on days when the LCF is coming in the observation deck is overwhelmed with spotters. GO EARLY so you can get a good spot.

Photos taken of LCF from Observation deck by Japanese spotter

Enjoy your trip here.
Yes...I am not a KIX fan. Let's Japanese Aviation!

Elliott
Topic Author

Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:48 pm

OK,

thank you very much for the infos. I am in NGO. If you have any information regarding movement of LCF till 19 July, please give me a call on 090-7846-1265

Elliott