- Hewa Bora Airlines from D.R.C. still flies L11 equipment once a week from Kinshasa to Dubai and sometimes is easy to see it at JNB
instead the 727 equipment.
- Air Universal, a Jordan airline, operates L15 equipment on behalf Lybian Arab Airlines in domestic flights and in charter flights to MLA
- Euroatlantic Airways, from Portugal, has only one L15 but is on repair at GIG
after used by PU
during the repair of its 763.
- Luzair, too from Portugal, has two units. One is used for Hadj flights by PIA and the other is actually stored at AMS
- And finally, RAF operates once a week from BZZ
to Mount Pleasant in the Fakland Islands, flights with L10 equipment. If I don't remember badly, these flights operates with an stop in Ascension Island.
Hope it helps,