industrybuff

BA Mileage Redemption Problem

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:12 pm

Hi All

I have been busy this past few days attempting to redeem a mileage award from DXB to LHR then
onto JFK. On the date I wanted, I could get club world from LHR to JFK but not from DXB to LHR
- this however has been booked in WT+.

Whilst I have emailed BA to see what the chances are of them releasing more seats, and yes,
I will check each day to see if they have released any seats in J class - can anyone suggest any
other suggestions ?

I have paid the Club world points level for DXB LHR JFK so was hoping that If all else fails I could
try at the airport on the day of departure if there are seats in Club ? Has anyone had any
experience with this ? Do you think it might work ?

Could you recommend anything else to try/do ?

Many thanks
Ibuff !

plateman

RE: BA Mileage Redemption Problem

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:05 pm

I dont think this belongs in trip reports?
"Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

industrybuff

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:24 pm

Oh my goodness, im so sorry everyone, i was in trip reports viewing at the time that I had the brainwave to write this question. This will now be moved to the normal cival site.

thanks and apologies !

Ibuff

industrybuff

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:26 pm

Oh my goodness, im so sorry everyone, i was in trip reports viewing at the time that I had the brainwave to write this question. This will now be moved to the normal civil site.

thanks and apologies !

Ibuff