danild

Need HELP!, MU, HU, CZ Or CA

Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:21 pm

Hi all!

I'm going to travel to Asia in August and I need to decide which airline to fly from Beijing to Xi An and from Xi An to Shanghai, we are going to have excellent service with Thai and ANA on the North America - Asia sectors, but so far after looking at the pics for all the carriers on this domestic route they don't seem that inviting.

Has any of you flown this route please provide advice on what to expect and which airline to choose.

Thanks so much for your comments!

Daniel
Danild

aaway

RE: Need HELP!, MU, HU, CZ Or CA

Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:55 pm

Try the following website for reviews you may find helpful:

http://www.airlinequality.com/main/forum.htm
"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one." - Elbert Hubbard

AirWales

RE: Need HELP!, MU, HU, CZ Or CA

Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:29 pm

I did the exact same flights last year with China Eastern and they were great. We paid £110 extra and flew first class. For this we got use of the excellent lounges, priority check in, priority boarding, luggage off first, excellent food and service on the flight and an overall excellent experience. Economy looked fine although a little like a scrum at times. We flew A320s on both legs.

I would recommend them or fly them again any day.

AirWales.