tallguy14

How On Earth Do You Get To Your Biz Class Seat?

Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:59 pm

Sure seems these are tight quarters. Has anybody been in the new British Airways Business Class? Or a similar cabin configuration? I imagine people having to swing off the overhead bins in order to get to their seats in the middle section.

How do you get to your seat without disturbing other passengers?

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Kenneth C. Iwelumo

mbj2000

RE: How On Earth Do You Get To Your Biz Class Seat?

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:38 am

whoa! you're right this is horrible, imagine sitting in the middle section in your own "c-block", who was the brilliant mind who designed such a cr*p?
Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending -- Bender Unit 22

Stitch

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:42 am

Maybe the seats are offset from the window, offering a small corridor? Never been on BA, so just guessing.

positiverate

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:43 am

is that the upper deck?

mspguy

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:50 am

It looks like that frosted shade moves and you then get in and out by your seat mates feet. If you look at the pic only one shade is closed.

just my  twocents 
If it ain't broke, DON'T touch it!!!!

kiwiandrew

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:54 am

Quoting Positiverate (Reply 3):
is that the upper deck?

no - even BA would find it hard to fit 8 abreast on upper deck

Starlionblue

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:57 am

Quoting Tallguy14 (Thread starter):
Sure seems these are tight quarters.

Not really tight. All you need is to walk around the feet of the "outer" passenger. It's somewhat tight but nothing compared to getting into a Monkey Class seat over two seated fat ladies.

And the seat makes it all worth it. Big grin
"There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots." - John Ringo

deltagator

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:57 am

Quoting Tallguy14 (Thread starter):
How do you get to your seat without disturbing other passengers?

Look closely and you will see a space behind the seatback of a forward facing seat and the foot of the next forward facing seat back from that one that allows you access to the rear facing seats on the inside or up against the windows.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

albird87

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:58 am

Well when boarding the seats are easily asscesible when the seats are in the upright position as the passenger can get by as the footrest is stowed. However when the seat is in the full flat position, Window seats and those middle seats are all blocked in and you have to step over the other seat. It seems that they didnt have them offset and there are no corridors to allow you to get to the seats.

This is not the top deck of the 744 as it is only in a 2-2 config

Boeing77W

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:18 am

Quoting MSPGUY (Reply 4):
It looks like that frosted shade moves and you then get in and out by your seat mates feet. If you look at the pic only one shade is closed.

This is just a privacy screen between the seats, it doesn't provide access to the seats as it doesn't extend down to the floor

MaverickM11

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:21 am

Quoting Kiwiandrew (Reply 5):
no - even BA would find it hard to fit 8 abreast on upper deck

It's similar to UA's new biz configuration.
E pur si muove -Galileo

Bofredrik

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:23 am

It looks very strange with this seating layout.
It is better with the usual one.
But it can still be a problem to get into a
window seat...

Geo772

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:29 am

Quoting MaverickM11 (Reply 10):
It's similar to UA's new biz configuration.

Not really. The United layout has a row of rear facing and then a row of forward facing.

The BA layout has 4 of each per row.

Also when flying in Club World it is not particularly difficult to get out of the middle seats, and in fact if you are travelling with someone they are very good indeed.

The layout also always looks a bit odd in photos, but in real life makes quite a bit of sense and is suprisingly spacious.
Flown on A300B4/600,A319/20/21,A332/3,A343,B727,B732/3/4/5/6/7/8,B741/2/4,B752/3,B762/3,B772/3,DC10,L1011-200,VC10,MD80,

rfields5421

Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:10 am

People love living 8-10 hours a day in cubicles so much that they want them on airplanes now ??  

I'd rather be the person doing the crawling over - rather than crawl overee.

[Edited 2007-08-01 19:11:14]

deltagator

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:34 am

Quoting Bofredrik (Reply 11):
window seat...

Only for simpletons that don't understand the concept of walking through an open area to get to their seat once they locate it based on the seat numbers above their specific row.

How hard is it to step through an opening or worst case over the legs of someone while you are in an upright position versus the side by side lie flat seats where you have to stretch over that person's whole body? Do the math and I think you might just figure it out.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

mutu

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:48 am

This post seems slightly redundant. This seating configuration has been around for nearly 10 years, introduced as the worlds first fully flat business class bed. It has been hugely popular and is a consistent award winner (not that that counts for much...). Your observation is a little bit late therefore! And of course incorrect. The perspective from the photo is misleading, similarly with Etihad business class cabin.
The latest NGCW product keeps the same floorplan but upgrades the seat/bed, TV etc.

The only way to experience it is to fly it, not make sweeping criticisms based on a photographic image, so give it a go.

As to comments about "cubicles" it is in fact quite spacious but business types frequently travel alone and like to sleep with privacy, work with privacy,.......so the cubicle.You will see that many international carriers have adopted "pod" like layouts (VS< AC< DL> NZ>CX for example).
Others, like LH seem to prefer seating in pairs where your bed reclines into a box under the seat in front of you....THAT is restrictive.
Give business travel a go and you will be able to judge properly.

HT

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:56 am

Quoting Kiwiandrew (Reply 5):
even BA would find it hard to fit 8 abreast on upper deck

With BA having a 8 abreast Business Class seating in their B744 (main deck), I am curious what LX will offer in their new Business Class (onboard slightly less wide A330/A340) which is rumoured to feature a 2-1-2 seating ...
-HT
Carpe diem ! Life is too short to waste your time ! Keep in mind, that today is the first day of the rest of your life !

Starlionblue

Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:09 am

Let's all remember that pax don't normally get in and out of their seats every five minutes. If you're that incontinent may I recommend prebooking an aisle seat.

Quoting Bofredrik (Reply 11):
It looks very strange with this seating layout.
It is better with the usual one.
window seat...

And you base this on? My wife, who has flown this BA cabin several times, says the seats are great and getting into the "far" seat is not really an issue. It's much more logical when you see the real article.

Quoting DeltaGator (Reply 14):
How hard is it to step through an opening or worst case over the legs of someone while you are in an upright position versus the side by side lie flat seats where you have to stretch over that person's whole body? Do the math and I think you might just figure it out.

Indeed. Easier than side by side by a long shot. Worst case, you just ask the outside person to shift a little. Just like on any seat.
"There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots." - John Ringo

VgnAtl747

Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:29 am

I far prefer the VS "pod" seating layout. Seems much less intrusive than this. As previously said, many business people travel alone...
Work Hard. Fly Right. Continental Airlines

baw716

RE: How On Earth Do You Get To Your Biz Class Seat

Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:30 am

I flew on BA in Club World a number of years ago (in the old J configuration upstairs). It was by far the best seat in the house. Why? Because my wife could actually get out of her seat.

The title of the post is really a misnomer. The problem is not getting to your business class seat on BA, it's getting out when you have to go to the lavatory.

The problem with the old configuration (and the new one it would appear) is that there is NO way to get out if the aisle seat in in the fully flat position. Even when the seat is up and if you are big (wide), it was very difficult to get in and out of the seats, especially downstairs.

It would seem that with the improvements in the new configuration and I have to admit, I do like what I see, the only thing that I don't like is that if you are in the middle or on the window and you have to go to the bathroom...well, you are hosed (literally).

I recommend bringing a portable toilet with you which can be used in your seat. OK, by now, you must think I'm completely mad. That's ok, but what do you do when you are stuck for over 90 minutes and you can't get out of your seat and you HAVE to go to the lavatory?

There are biodegradeable solutions (fluid only in your seat, please...for men and women) that will pass TSA muster because they are a completely self-contained heavy plastic containers that contain a powder (non haz-mat) with a specially designed funnel...in other words, it doesn't leak and when mixed with fluid turns into an odorless gel. They are made specifically for use on aircraft (for private pilot use). This may sound a tad gross and a little absurd, but if you have benign prostate hyperplasia (as I do) and you are in a lot of pain when you have to go and it is impossible to get out of your seat, you do what you have to do...

If I am stuck in a window seat and in turbulence and I am there for a long time and cannot get up for safety purposes, I've used these systems before (not often, thankfully) and no one is the wiser as I take them with me off the aircraft and disposed of them in the terminal lavs. In the new business class with the privacy screens, no one should notice if you are discreet...its design even mitigates any noise. The number of units I bring is directly proportional to the length of the flight. I try to avoid using them (for obvious reasons and the no so obvious ones...they are not cheap), but if I'm stuck and there is no alternative other than waking the passenger in the aisle seat (or asking the f/a to do it...which will piss them off), at least I have an option. If anyone is interesting in learning more about the product (a lifesaver if you have BPH), send me a private message and I'll give you a website where I'll post the links to the product's webpages.

If this solution seems unseemly to you, then plan your bathroom breaks carefully...because once the aisle seat goes down into the flat position, you cannot get out. The big problem is on long flights, you must drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and at high altitude, your kidneys go into overdrive (this is the reason they spread out giving fluids on board the flight and don't give large amounts of fluids at once...so that the lavs don't get filled up too quickly).

To those of you who may be "grossed out" by this post, I apologize. However, this is actually quite useful information for those of you who may be in the same situation as I face when I travel. Of course, securing an aisle seat is the best option...but when you can't?? I've tried to be as delicate with this as possible so this post doesn't get removed. Just remember, I have 30 years experience, mostly in long haul travel. Over the years, I've seen almost everything...almost.

All that aside, as I have said, I like the new BA seat. It is a little wider (thank god..the old one was not much wider than a coach seat and hard as a rock when you sleep on your side...which you had to unless you were short and/or really thin) and a bit softer, making it less painful to sleep in the fully flat position.

baw716
David L. Lamb, fmr Area Mgr Alitalia SFO 1998-2002, fmr Regional Analyst SFO-UAL 1992-1998

WestJetYQQ

Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:13 am

WHICH WAY IS FORWARD?

This arrangement looks kind of cramped, and a little claustrophobic if you ask me. And you can't even see out the window!
Will You Try to Change Things? Use the Power that you have, the Power of a Million new Ideas.

tallguy14

Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:04 am

The reason I ask-- I'm 6'5 and even the most careful person would still trip over my feet on the way out of a middle seat. I just thought it was be a humorous sight-- passengers grabbing on a strap hanging from the overhead bins and literally swinging themselves into their seats.

And for sheer entertainment value, who wouldn't want to see that?
 Big grin

deltagator

Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:24 am

I think you are making more out of it than needed. The system works although it does look a little funny and I don't see your height causing any issues because you walk into the inner pod versus crawling over the other passenger. Even when the out passenger is sleeping the height of their legs/feet is low and you have a bigger opening to step through than you do when trying to crawl over someone in a regular side by side seating arrangement.

Swinging passengers would be interesting but no fatties please! I don't need an overhead falling down on me because Big Bertha grabbed onto one for support.

[Edited 2007-08-02 03:25:52]

Starlionblue

Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:45 am

Quoting WestJetYQQ (Reply 20):
WHICH WAY IS FORWARD?

This arrangement looks kind of cramped, and a little claustrophobic if you ask me. And you can't even see out the window!

A lot of people don't care about the window. It is really not cramped and claustrophobic, especially compared to a Monkey Class seat. Believe me that when you see it reality you will notice it is quite spacious. And those who have actually used it say it's quite good.

Quoting Tallguy14 (Reply 21):
The reason I ask-- I'm 6'5 and even the most careful person would still trip over my feet on the way out of a middle seat. I just thought it was be a humorous sight-- passengers grabbing on a strap hanging from the overhead bins and literally swinging themselves into their seats.

Actually some aircraft have a sort of notch at the bottom of the bins. Very practical for holding onto as you get into your window seat.

lostturttle

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:06 pm

I know I will get blasted but other than from a revenue point of view (I know thats one of the reasons why) I have never understood the need for these kind of seats. When did we start having problems sitting on the old fashioned business class seat? It was a nice big thickly cushioned seat that had a reasonable recline and a nice foot rest. (also great service) Most of the business class passengers probably spend more time in their work cramped work cubicles every day! The costs to install and extra weight of these "cubicles in the sky" make no sense to me! Yeah sure BA and others get to charge large sums of cash for the comfort of one's bedroom. but I still shake my head when I see these seats.

I have never had the opportunity yet so maybe I will change my mind after a flight in a J or business "Mini cube" but I have had quite a few 6 to 8 hour flights on AC in their "old" business class and I found it to be comfortable enough.

A few questions........

how much trouble is the in flight service?

Does anyone remember which airline started this trend?

Maintenance costs, are they more problematic than the older design?

How safe are these kinds of seats in a low impact crash?

Does any one else agree?

I know they are nice and all but damm.................pretty soon they will have individual state rooms..............oh wait, they do!

Flame Away!  duck 

Ezra

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:16 pm

Quoting BAW716 (Reply 19):
If I am stuck in a window seat and in turbulence and I am there for a long time and cannot get up for safety purposes, I've used these systems before (not often, thankfully) and no one is the wiser

Whoa - in seven years here, this is the most disturbing thing I've read on a.net!

a3

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:29 pm

WHICH WAY IS FORWARD?

It's one of the most unappealing Business class arrangements . Some must take a look at the B.C of most Asian and Arab Carriers to take an idea how to make appealing arrangements.......

Quoting Starlionblue (Reply 23):
It is really not cramped and claustrophobic, especially compared to a Monkey Class seat.

You refer to economy class on a very snob way. Well not all peoples tickets are charged to the companies they work ......
Don't spend your money on airlines that don't respect your business.

flight7e7

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:40 pm

I recently flew from LHR-PVG on the old config seats (same layout) and got stuck with a window seat. Anyone with claustrophobic tendancies (not me) watch out. I felt very confied and it felt tight (I am 6') and weigh 182 pounds. In any case, I was not comfortable in the seat (777) and asked for an aisle seat facing forward once we were air borne. The F/A said none were avail however, there was a BA staff member in row 10J I beleive, aisle bulkhead-who immediately, after hearing my request (just aside his seat by the galley) got up and said he would be happy to switch-and understood that sometimes the window seat can seem tight. Overall, the aisle seat was a bit less confining (but still felt a bit tight) and turned out to be comfortable in the end, albeit the 11 hour haul to PVG. The BA crews have been outstanding of late. They are friendly, accommodating and cheerful-and unlike the US flags, seemingly enjoy their work and provide an uncompromising level of professional and efficient service. BA is still a class act. I stand firmly on cabotage-and sooner than later. What a nice world it would be if we could fly from PHL-LAX on BA and then connect to SQ! I can dream cant I?

Cheers!

uzimmermann

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:36 pm

I have flown on the old Club World config, being 6' and > 300lbs, the seats were still great. As mentioned it is hard to get in or out when the isle seat is in a full flat position, you have to step over the width of the seat stool. For my flights I was able to get upper deck and there the seats at the exit row which allowed me to leave the seat without having to climb over the isle person.

Someone asked what faces forward/backward. The old config was window seat is backwards, I believe the new config is also.

I am looking forward to hopefully flying Club World again later this year from SFO to HAM, hopefully on the new config.

mbj2000

Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:14 pm

checkmark 

Who decides to open or close the shade between an aisle and center seat? If the pax on the aisle seat doesn't want to see you, the you're probably stuck in your stupid biz class cubicle for several hours.

Somebody mentioned that people got so used to their cubicles at work that they don't mind having them on plane as well...

I still think this "cubicle class" is the most horrific thing I've ever seen!  vomit 
Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending -- Bender Unit 22

readytotaxi

Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:45 pm

Quoting MBJ2000 (Reply 29):

Who decides? The adults do, I hope.
you don't get a second chance to make a first impression!

Starlionblue

Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:08 pm

Quoting Lostturttle (Reply 24):

Not really any trouble. They just reach over one pax just like they do with usual seats.

BA I believe.

How safe are these kinds of seats in a low impact crash?

Safe enough to be certified. If you have an impact, facing back may well be safer. Just look at car seats for very young children

Does any one else agree?

No, I think the solution is great. BA obviously thinks it pays for itself or they would have replaced it. A completely flat bed is worth a lot.

Quoting A3 (Reply 26):
Quoting Starlionblue (Reply 23):
It is really not cramped and claustrophobic, especially compared to a Monkey Class seat.

You refer to economy class on a very snob way. Well not all peoples tickets are charged to the companies they work

You're kidding right? It's called humor. I apologize for offending any monkeys on this board (<- more humor).

For the record my company pays for Monkey Class and nothing more. I have over 50 transatlantic segments in Monkey Class just in the last few years. And unless I use miles I fly Monkey Class privately.

[Edited 2007-08-02 13:10:44]

a3

Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:57 pm

Quoting Starlionblue (Reply 31):
You're kidding right? It's called humor. I apologize for offending any monkeys on this board (<- more humor).

Actually i wasn't kidding ( I guess i am feed up with snobbish remarks about economy class travel that i have read over and over in this forum that i didn't get your humor) . I am glad that you were jocking.

Its not that i disagree regarding the criticism that many have expressed towards economy's room , service etc , but i object strongly when i read some people's (that other peoples money pay their Business class tickets ) snobbish remarks for the people that have to use economy (either because they pay by their own money or they are send by their companies ONLY in economy) .

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Rgds
A3
Don't spend your money on airlines that don't respect your business.

Comeflywithme

Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Yes I agree, much prefer Iberia's longhaul Business Class cabin - far more roomier and less claustrophobic even if the service isn't as good.
Not many airlines other than BA cram a 2-4-2 layout in their business cabins.

Starlionblue

Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:37 pm

Quoting A3 (Reply 32):

Actually i wasn't kidding ( I guess i am feed up with snobbish remarks about economy class travel that i have read over and over in this forum that i didn't get your humor) . I am glad that you were jocking.

It's cool. Don't get me wrong, I fly biz/first when I can through upgrades etc... One would be dumb not to. But I don't feel that this makes me any better than the econ pax. I put my pants on one leg at a time like everybody else.

I am aware, though, that there are plenty of arrogant people up front. They think they're better than the rest of us. A**holes and morons are pervasive anywhere.

vv701

Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:37 pm

Quoting Comeflywithme (Reply 33):
Not many airlines other than BA cram a 2-4-2 layout in their business cabins.

checkmark 
However not many airlines other than BA seem to have realised that the human body is broader in its upper half than its lower half and that by alternating the orientation of the seats you can make the passenger more comfortable while having a 2-4-2 instead of a 2-3-2 layout.

Quoting MBJ2000 (Reply 1):
imagine sitting in the middle section in your own "c-block"

This seems to be the problem. Those replying above that have not flown BA J Class imagine just how awful it would be and those who have flown BA J Class cannot seem to wait until their next flight. So that explains why BA are currently upgrading their 'Lo J' 38 seat Business Class 744 cabins to 'Mid J' 52 seat cabins.

Molykote

Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:26 am

I honestly prefer the old cradle/recliner style business class seating to the new rush for lie flat beds with partitions (referring generically here, not just to BA). I sleep just as well (at least on an aircraft) in a deep recline and enjoy the feeling of air and space promoted by a more open cabin.

I don't like the coffin-esque feel of the VS style J seats (although it appears that these BA seats aren't as bad as the herringbone type) and I prefer the standard pair of reclining seats if I'm travelling with a partner. I also find the "guest" seats included in many of the lie flat business partitions to be only novel.

I'll disclaim my comments by saying that I've never made a flight longer than 10 hours and can see how some would prefer a lie flat such as this BA seat. I can see the need for lie flat seating, but for the space allocated for a typical business product (on most flight lengths) I'd prefer to travel in the the outgoing style of J seats.

View Large View Medium

Photo © Michael Fritz

View Large View Medium

Photo © Kenneth C. Iwelumo

Speedtape - The aspirin of aviation!

9VSIO

Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:38 am

I go down the jet bridge and into the aircraft. If I'm boarding from door 2, I normally turn left there but occasionally go up the steps. If boarding from door 1, I will cast an envious look at the seats to my left. A smiling F/A will look at my boarding pass, address me by name and show me to my seat. The good ones will even offer to take my jacket and help me put my stuff in the overheads. If the crew is especially sharp, another F/A will be lurking just behind with tray of drinks. That's how I get to my biz class seat.  Wink

I would actually quite like to try out the seats on BA, especially the backwards facing one. So far I've only flown with SQ in biz (ultimo seats + spacebeds), although I am aiming for an upgrade in Virgin. Is their upper class really worth it?

(and the above account was based on SQ)
Me: (Lining up on final) I shall now select an aiming point. || Instructor: Well, I hope it's the runway...

lostturttle

Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:04 am

Not really any trouble. They just reach over one pax just like they do with usual seats.

BA I believe.

Thank you for your answers, though like others ......................I tend to agree with Molykote

Quoting Molykote (Reply 36):
I honestly prefer the old cradle/recliner style business class seating to the new rush for lie flat beds with partitions (referring generically here, not just to BA). I sleep just as well (at least on an aircraft) in a deep recline and enjoy the feeling of air and space promoted by a more open cabin.

I

BA380

Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:27 am

what absolute rubbish to say that the BA J seats are difficult to get in and out of...

They are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH EASIER to get in and out of than old side-by-side biz seats. When you are in a window seat on old-style seats on other airlines, if the person in front of you is reclined and the person next to you is reclined, it is 1000 times more complex to get out than stepping over the person's legs next to you in BA Club World. Their footrest is not that wide and is fairly low, so it is very easy.

I have flown BA Club World many times and this is incomparably better than old-style seats.
cabin crew: doors to automatic and cross-check...

uzimmermann

Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:37 am

Quoting 9VSIO (Reply 37):
I go down the jet bridge and into the aircraft. If I'm boarding from door 2, I normally turn left there but occasionally go up the steps. If boarding from door 1, I will cast an envious look at the seats to my left. A smiling F/A will look at my boarding pass, address me by name and show me to my seat. The good ones will even offer to take my jacket and help me put my stuff in the overheads. If the crew is especially sharp, another F/A will be lurking just behind with tray of drinks. That's how I get to my biz class seat. Wink

That is how it was every time for me on BA, flying J and F (all via miles upgrade). Even I always fly to Germany (HAM) I find it nicer going through LHR then FRA or MUC by using LH. Plus I like the World of Whisky in Terminal 1 for stocking up on single malts.

Oh, and I always call economy class the cattle class. And BA's World Traveller Plus is Cattle Class Plus  Smile

SNATH

Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:14 am

Quoting Uzimmermann (Reply 40):
I find it nicer going through LHR then FRA or MUC

I don't know whether you mean that your preference is for BA over LH, but LHR totally and utterly sucks compared to MUC. Really. LHR used to be bad, over the past year or so going through it is a frigging horrible experience. I try to avoid it as much as I can. MUC, on the other hand, is a beautiful airport, especially for connections.

Tony
Nikon: we don't want more pixels, we want better pixels.

9VSIO

Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:55 am

Doesn't Eos have a similar seat arrangement, except there are no backwards facing seats?
Me: (Lining up on final) I shall now select an aiming point. || Instructor: Well, I hope it's the runway...

avianca707359b

Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:28 am

Quoting 9VSIO (Reply 42):
Doesn't Eos have a similar seat arrangement

Take a look at their slide show link below, click on "Photo Album" on the left, go to frames 14, 15, 18, & 19. There is a "passageway" between the footrest and the seat in front providing complete, unobstructed access to the window seats even when in "bed mode." In my opinion, this is the best Business Class configuration available.

http://www.eosairlines.com/flyeos/overview/difference.jsf
In Memory of HK-1402 "Sucre" & HK-1410 "Bolivar"

gkirk

Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:53 am

Looks daft.
Much prefer a 29" seat on a Thomas Cook 757-300  Wink
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!