LASoctoberB6

Virgin America @ Griffiss

Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:20 am

im up in Utica, NY and pretty close to Griffiss airfield. my friends involved with MVCC in a career in civil engineering (what exactly is that?) has a supervisor who took them on a tour at Griffiss. they mentioned seeing (pretty up close too!) the two Virgin America A320s (that i thought left a while ago..) being prepared for first day ops on the 8th and a FX 727, one they were able to go inside of. i asked them if they could see if their supervisor would take them up there and let me tag along as well. no reply yet, but what are my chances of getting to go? thanks

Wes
[NOT IN SERVICE] {WEStJet}

xpfg

RE: Virgin America @ Griffiss

Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:04 am

Wes,
RME has had the VX planes there for a LONG time. They aren't the first ramp up aircraft as of now. The first aircraft have been prepped up in SFO, SCK, and JFK. The two aircraft in RME at this time should be N624VA and N625VA. They've been there since around Feb and Oct.  Smile