This thread is meant to gather and discuss the news and orders from MAKS 2007. More information can be found on: http://www.airshow.ru/exhibition/1/ex.htm
Far from complete, but a start:
- Uralskiye Avialinii: 5 SSJ's
- Atlant-Soyuz: 4 B737-700's
- Red Wings Airlines: 6 Tupolev Tu-204's
- Rossiya Russian Airlines: 12 An-148's
- Airbus announced that the freighter conversion of A320's will take place in Dresden and the Russian town of Lukhovitsy.
- Volga-Dnepr Group, Motor Sich OJC and Antonov Design Bureau signed an agreement that aims at the building of new ÀN-124-100Ì-150's and a modernisation of the existing AN-124-100's.
- The roll-out of the SSJ-100 is scheduled on the 26th of September.