ASTROJET707
Topic Author

Help With CO/ONEPASS C-Class Award To Europe

Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:53 pm

I booked an award via CO/ONEPASS on AF. During the booking process there was a misunderstanding and I was issued a different award than what I had requested.

I asked for F on AF, LAX-CDG-LAX and thought I was given the award. On calling AF to select seats I was told it was in C. CO confimred it was in C and that "they" do not issue awards in F on AF. Not a problem. If I am gonna fly in C, I can do it ouit of IAH, no need to fly to LAX.

I would really like to fly IAH-CDG-IAH on AF or IAH-AMS-BOD-AMS-IAH on KL. Last week I called looking for 100k mile business callas award and was told the "allocated seats" were not loaded i nto the system yet. When would be the best time to call for this award? I do not want to wait too long and have zero avialbility. Thanks very much.

AJ707

Adam T.

RE: Help With CO/ONEPASS C-Class Award To Europe

Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:09 pm

Try FlyerTalk.....they have tons of information on Award tickets and may be able to help you.

ikramerica

RE: Help With CO/ONEPASS C-Class Award To Europe

Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:13 am

IAH-EU is a tough ticket to find on CO and AF with the standard award. LAX and NYC are easier, and that includes finding VS seats out of LAX vs. CO seats out of IAH to London.

As for them being loaded in, the closer to the dates, there is a chance some seats will open, but your best bet right now is to plan for LAX just in case.
Of all the things to worry about... the Wookie has no pants.