franxSIN

Info Needed For TG LHR-BKK On 13/15 Dec

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:48 pm

I am trying to get a seat on Q class for Thai Airways (TG) from LHR to BKK on 15 Dec. However, I have been informed by my agent that this booking class is closed for waitlist. I can however be waitlisted on 13 Dec. She also informed me that as and when the booking class is open for waitlist, she will try to waitlist me for the flights on 15 Dec. The questions I have are:

a) Is it possible for a booking class to be open for waitlist after some time?

b) I am now on waiting list for Q class on TG 917/ 13 Dec. How badly booked up is this flight and is there any chance of getting a seat on this flight at all?

c) It seems that most economy class seats for all classes from 13 Dec onwards are all booked on this sector. Is it possible for this to happen three months before? Is it possible that many people are just holding tentative bookings?

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

fumitani

RE: Info Needed For TG LHR-BKK On 13/15 Dec

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:18 pm

On Dec 13th both flights show FULL in all classes.

On Dec 15th your 917 is full in all classes, but TG 911 shows space in C only....

I am just using worldspan.I don't know the exact booking loads

rdwootty

RE: Info Needed For TG LHR-BKK On 13/15 Dec

Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:12 am

It is really the date that you have that is the problem. This, I beleive, is the cutoff date prior to the fare increase before Christmas and you needed to book last Feb to get the low cost seats!! do you really need a nonstop flight?? If not have you tried all the usual connectors including Turkish?