iFLYjets

Why Is Taca Loosing So Many Pilots?

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:22 pm

Hello. Today I received good news from my brother, he is a F/O for TACA, and today he got the job offer from QATAR AIRWAYS in MIA (that is where the interview was) to start training Oct 1st for a F/O position. I don't know for sure, but he said he was being placed on the A332/333. He was telling me at least 30-40 or so F/O's that used to work for TACA are there, other airlines that they have left for is Singapore, Malaysian, Cathay, JAL, Etihad, Emirates and other airlines around the world I believe. I wonder if TACA is going to be hiring more pilots or what are they going to do with a lot of pilots leaving for other airlines. Anyone from over there has any info? What is it like working for QATAR? What is DOH like?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos