MadameConcorde
Topic Author

New Book Release - Airbus A380 By First Test Pilot

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:17 pm

New Book Release - Airbus A380 by First Test Pilot Jacques Rosay

I am most happy to announce this new book release to the A.net community:

“Aux commandes de l’A380 Le premier pilote d’essais raconte”
Edition Privat 180 pages.

It came in my mailbox unexpectedly yesterday morning signed by Mr Rosay so I am most happy to share its pubication with all of you on this board.

This narration is an invaluable source of information on the A380 as told by its First Test Pilot.

This book constitutes a unique, most detailed testimony on the A380 first test flight and other related stories about the world’s largest airliner which will launch on the 25th of October of this year by Singapore Airlines for its inaugural commercial flight - as well as some recounts of the pilot's own life.

Career Pilot Jacques Rosay was the first to get the A380 up in the sky on the day of the historical first take off of this most amazing aircraft on April 27th of 2005 in Toulouse.

There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde

musapapaya

RE: New Book Release - Airbus A380 By First Test Pilot

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:33 pm

Oh god, how did you get this book signed by Mr Rosay?

I would go online to amazon.co.uk and try to find the book, if it is not too expensive i will buy one too.
Lufthansa Group of Airlines

MadameConcorde
Topic Author

RE: New Book Release - Airbus A380 By First Test P

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:49 pm

The book came to me as a total surprise yesterday morning. I won't say more.

I will certainly let you know when the book is out and available in the stores as soon as I know.
It may not yet be distributed commercially.

As indicated on the back cover, the price is 15 Euros.

Quoting Musapapaya (Reply 1):
Oh god, how did you get this book signed by Mr Rosay?
There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde