Lufthansa
Topic Author

Jetstar BNE Crew Questions

Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:57 am

Hello People

just a quick few questions regarding JQ's BNE crew base. Firstly I'm curious, how many FA's does JQ have for its south east queensland/BNE crew base?

Secondly, I'd like to know if anybody here knows of an FA called Troy based at BNE. Last wed, We suffered a 6 hr delay leaving Proserpine for Brisbane. My old man is a very difficult person and wasn't taking the delay very well. In fact he was out right rude and aggressive. Anyway a rather talented young FA called Troy dealt with the situation and managed to expertly overcome his bad behavior and actually got my dad to walk away with a smile on his face. Anyway as i said, my dad is an asshole, so he would have had to put up with a lot. I'd like to invite Mr Troy to come and eat in my restaurant for free sometime, so any Jetstar people out there got any info?

Thanks a million

LH

Lufthansa
Topic Author

RE: Jetstar BNE Crew Questions

Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:27 am

Seriously there are no JQ crew around here at all?

QantasAirways

Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:32 am

Hey there,
Perhaps try posting in the Pprune forums under the cabin crew section - there's a jetstar thread and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out there.
http://www.pprune.org/forums
Spirit of Australia

Lufthansa
Topic Author

Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:34 am

Thanks Qantas!

will do!

BreninTW

Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:47 am

Lufthansa, if you don't have any success, let me know -- I know a JQ F/A who is based at BNE. I can ask for you when I see him online again.