I am doing an essay for university with my thesis being "Most Organisational Structure are the result of compromise" and I have chosen to use Airbus and the Pan-European ownership issue. However, I'm afraid I do not know enough information about the situation.
My Questions to anyone who can answer them are:
* organisational culture of airbus - american type, or a combination of franco/german/spanish culture
* centralised or decentralised?
* national interests or airbus interests?
* strategy - the type of competitive advantage Airbus is looking for and how it strategy support this.
* division of labour - result of organisational structure compromise
If anyone can provide me with history of the nationality issues that Airbus has faced and/or answers to the above questions, I would be so grateful.