SpencerII
Topic Author

Skybus Aircraft Billboards

Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:26 pm

I think I have seen one of their aircraft with an insurance company advertising on it, but are there any others?(I think Nationwide Insurance is also one of the major investors aren't they?)

gregarious119

RE: Skybus Aircraft Billboards

Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:33 pm

So far, Nationwide is the only company that has paid for the advert space on the aircrafts. All their other planes are still in some variation of the house colors (orange and white)

quagmire123

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:42 am

Quoting SpencerII (Thread starter):
I think I have seen one of their aircraft with an insurance company advertising on it, but are there any others?(I think Nationwide Insurance is also one of the major investors aren't they?)

I think it's after this weekend you should be able to see the new Capital One paint scheme.

gregarious119

Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:37 am

Quoting Quagmire123 (Reply 2):
I think it's after this weekend you should be able to see the new Capital One paint scheme.

Is this a new frame to the fleet that they've painted, or did they paint the one that was left mostly white (I think it was the 3rd or 4th in the fleet)?

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Michael Faia

FWAERJ

Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:54 am

Quoting Quagmire123 (Reply 2):

Well, Skybus and Capital One are sort of made for one another. People pay for vacations with plastic, and Capital One could say "Save money for more vacations with Capital One's low rates and great rewards!"

Then again, Skybus is America's Ryanair (albeit on a much smaller scale), and Capital One isn't known for very good service in the credit card industry... a recent JD Power survey ranked American Express and Discover Card highest, while Capital One was right at the bottom with HSBC and Bank of America, which was consistent with Consumer Reports' findings. (Chase and Citi were stuck in the middle.)

But will the logojet say "What's in your wallet?"... that is the question.
"Did he really need the triple bypass? Or was it the miles?"

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos