Pe@rson
Topic Author

What Are Your Opinions Of VG?

Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:05 pm

I'll be flying VG JER-LCY on the F50 in Nov. I haven't yet flown VG, so I'd appreciate your feedback of it from your personal experiences. Thanks.
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

LifelinerOne

RE: What Are Your Opinions Of VG?

Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:09 pm

I have flown with them quite a lot. I like them very much. Nice (and sometimes very pretty female) F/A's and service all around. I have never experienced any delays (over 15 flights with them), so they are good with their performance as well. Hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

Cheers!  wave 
Only Those Who Sleep Don't Make Mistakes

APYu

RE: What Are Your Opinions Of VG?

Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:58 pm

I like them too and use them often to fly from LCY to MAN or LPL. Its always exciting flying into LCY with them as their F50 aircraft make you feel a bit like Peter Pan flying over the city of London. On evening services there was a bar and snack service (sandwich or fruit) served very efficiently by the complement of two crew members. They can have some of the best late fares available and the best thing ever is that with this airline my bags are normally in the luggage hall before I am!
It can be a bit noisy when the props start up but I always find it a bit nostalgic and a bit like being back in the good old days of flying - you can almost imagine the pilot leaning out the window and shouting chocks away. I would be quite upset if I got on their RJ (if they still have it)

A niche carrier doing a good job I find.
We'd like to welcome in particular our Executive Club members and those joining us from our Oneworld alliance partners.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos