We'll be flying LGW-EWR-MEX with CO next month. We've never connected in EWR. We'll have 4 hours to connect. Couple of questions:
1) How easy is it to connect?
2) Is there much glass through which to view the movements in that airside area?
We'll then be flying PTY-EWR with CO and EWR-LHR with VS (it's on a through ticket, PTY-EWR-LHR) at the end of Jan. Three questions:
1) If we're connecting between CO and VS at EWR, is it simple to go between terminal B and terminal C?
2) Would we have to go landside then back to airside (like I'm going to have to do when connecting between airlines at LAX on a through ticket) or can it all be done by staying airside?
3) Will we be given our boarding pass in PTY for EWR-LHR?
Thanks for your help.
[Edited 2007-10-28 13:35:48]