USADreamliner
Topic Author

Singapore Airlines Will Operate From SIN T2 & T3

Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:39 pm

Singapore Airlines to Operate from Changi Airport Terminal 2 and 3.Singapore Airlines will be extending its operations at Changi Airport to the new Terminal 3, in addition to Terminal 2, from 9 January 2008.

Customers departing from Changi Airport will check-in at Terminal 2 or 3 for their flights, depending on their destination. Passengers departing Singapore for the UK will leave from Terminal 3.
Flights may arrive at either Terminal 2 or 3, and information will be available on the arrival terminal at least 2 hours prior to the estimated arrival time.

Customers will check-in for their flights based on their destination, as listed
below:

FROM TERMINAL 2: Bangladesh, Brunei, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, SILKAIR - All flights.

FROM TERMINAL 3: Australia, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan (NB Flights SQ 632 bound for Bangkok-Tokyo, and SQ 626 bound for Bangkok-Osaka will depart from Terminal 2), Korea, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, USA.

http://travelvideo.tv/news/more.php?id=12897_0_1_0_M27

Ryanair!!!

RE: Singapore Airlines Will Operate From SIN T2 & T3

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:21 am

It really makes me wonder why didn't they just combine the whole operations in T3 rather that break them up like that??
Welcome to my starry one world alliance, a team in the sky!

sq_ek_freak

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:28 am

Seems very tedious to me - like Ryanair!!! said, why not combine operations!?
Keep Discovering

SQ772

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:54 am

Can you imagine what T2 will become if SQ moved its entire operations to T3? You might even be able to hear crickets chirping in the terminal during non-peak hours in the afternoon!!
There's always a better way to fly...

SQA350

Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:10 am

I can imagine that the trains connecting T2 and T3 will always be packed with transiting passengers. Doesn't sound very convenient to me.
"No more window seats in business class, sir!" "Any in economy? Yes? Then downgrade me!"

Ryanair!!!

Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:18 am

Quoting SQ772 (Reply 3):
Can you imagine what T2 will become if SQ moved its entire operations to T3? You might even be able to hear crickets chirping in the terminal during non-peak hours in the afternoon!!

So to prevent this from happening....let's make is confusing for greeters to pick up their loved ones from the airport. T3? No... T2...eh wait a min, I swore it was T3...?

For sure it will be a ghost town after SQ leaves T2. BUT this where CAAS comes in to attract other airlines to fly to Singapore. I mean T2 has other airlines operating there right? BI, PR, MH, LH...err... Ok not quite many. But still, the reason for T3 to be built is to cater to an increase in traffic, not spread SQ's glory all over the place. Somehow I do not like this idea one bit of spreading the ops like that. I wonder what will happen to their tech/flight crew ops, will it remain in T2 basement?
Welcome to my starry one world alliance, a team in the sky!

SQ772

Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:36 am

I see your point. Ideally, CAAS should try to even out the usage of the 3 terminals by either attracting more airlines to operate to Singapore, or by shifting some of those T1 airlines to T2. However, the second option would be challenging unless CAAS makes it mandatory for selected airlines to shift, and offering some form of short-term rental rebate to compensate them for the inconvenience.

Are there any similar examples of split terminal operations by a major carrier out there? How do these airlines deal with that? I know most carriers have international and domestic operations in different terminals, but they don't have the same arrival issues as what SQ meeters and greeters will be facing.

Vctony

RE: Singapore Airlines Will Operate From SIN T2 &

Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:04 am

I know that CO has operations split at EWR between Terminals A and C. Flights to Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, and Washington, D.C. depart out of Terminal A while all other flights depart out of Terminal C. United at ORD has mainline and some United Express flights in Terminal 1 while others are in Terminal 2 (also UA and UAX has fights in multiple terminals at LAX (T-6, T-7, T-8). DFW has operations split between several terminals at DFW. Of course, the Ultimate example of split terminal operations is BA at LHR where operations exist at T1, T2, T3, and T4. When the T5 opens, operations will still be split between T5 and T3. I believe that most of the other airlines deal with this by dedicating specific terminals to specific arriving and departing destinations, and I believe SQ would be wise to do the same.

[Edited 2007-11-06 22:05:35]

[Edited 2007-11-06 22:05:57]

pilotdude09

Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:22 am

Easy to remember:

Mostly weird countrys at Terminal 2

Mostly normal countrys at Termial 3

Wink

Seriously, they should have done it by continent or had some sort of order to it. But oh well as long as Aussie uses the new terminal!

Or even put Tiger in T2, and pull down the budget terminal?
Qantas, Still calling Australia Home.........

ikramerica

Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:33 am

Quoting USADreamliner (Thread starter):
Customers will check-in for their flights based on their destination, as listed

This kind of thing is always confusing to passengers and family of passengers.

CO operations at EWR are a cakewalk compared to the split they are looking at here. It's more like CO at IAH, especially for cities that are served mainline on some flights, regional on others.
Of all the things to worry about... the Wookie has no pants.

jlb

Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:10 am

Quoting Pilotdude09 (Reply 8):

Seriously, they should have done it by continent or had some sort of order to it. But oh well as long as Aussie uses the new terminal!

Without having checked, I'll almost swear that that divison of countries is aligned with GDP per capita. So poor countries from terminal 2 and richer ones from terminal 3. Funny idea, to say the least, but it is a system!

Pieinthesky

Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:59 am

Quoting Ryanair!!! (Reply 1):
It really makes me wonder why didn't they just combine the whole operations in T3 rather that break them up like that??

Err, maybe the fact that T3 is nowhere near big enough to handle all SQ's flights has just a little to do with the decision.

brightcedars

Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:04 am

Not going to be that convenient at all. Especially for transit. I mean are accustomed to transit that is true, but if it's a single terminal operation, it's all the more comfortable and I think that should be a criteria for an airline like SQ.

Quoting Jlb (Reply 10):

Without having checked, I'll almost swear that that divison of countries is aligned with GDP per capita. So poor countries from terminal 2 and richer ones from terminal 3. Funny idea, to say the least, but it is a system!

Get a life you people!
I want the European Union flag on airliners.net!

Qatara340

Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:10 am

Quoting USADreamliner (Thread starter):
FROM TERMINAL 3: Australia, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan (NB Flights SQ 632 bound for Bangkok-Tokyo, and SQ 626 bound for Bangkok-Osaka will depart from Terminal 2), Korea, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, USA.

Quoting Jlb (Reply 10):

Just a slight addition; QR will operate from Termnal Three...
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

afterburner

Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:14 am

Easy to remember:

Why did you choose such offensive words? Weird? Normal? So, do you think those countries are abnormal? I am from one of those countries and I spell better than you!

SQ772

Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:23 am

Quoting Vctony (Reply 7):
When the T5 opens, operations will still be split between T5 and T3. I believe that most of the other airlines deal with this by dedicating specific terminals to specific arriving and departing destinations, and I believe SQ would be wise to do the same.

This would be ideal, but not exactly practical for SQ in their bid to ensure optimal aircraft utilisation. How does BA do it? Do they have dedicated aircrafts used only for T1 or T5 operations?

[Edited 2007-11-07 03:42:33]

pilotdude09

Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:24 am

Quoting Afterburner (Reply 14):
Why did you choose such offensive words? Weird? Normal? So, do you think those countries are abnormal?

Geez some people need to lighten up

Indonesia isnt normal, corrupt government, corrupt legal system, no regard for air safety, third world need i go on....

Quoting Afterburner (Reply 14):
I am from one of those countries and I spell better than you!

Your point exactly?

i dont care how i spell or if it is grammatically correct on an internet message board

[Edited 2007-11-07 03:27:57]
Qantas, Still calling Australia Home.........

afterburner

Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:45 am

Quoting Pilotdude09 (Reply 16):
Your point exactly?

i dont care how i spell or if it is grammatically correct on an internet message board

My point is normal people don't offend others.

And they should spell correctly!  Smile

sq452

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:07 pm

This is absolutely ridiculous, and will be pure madness. Can you imagine what the signs on the road to the airport will look like when listing airlines? It will now list countries too (and how many people do you bet will go to the wrong terminal for the SQ SIN>BKK>KIX flight????!)...sometimes, for as great as SQ is and as much as I love the airline, they make some of the most bizarre decisions. I hope someone was smart enough to speak up in the meeting when they came up with this absolutely ridiculous divisional system and point out the inefficiencies and problems people are going to have -and- the amount of coaching and extra effort they will have to put in to limiting people going to the wrong terminals, etc.

I think the overall "grand" plan is that Terminal 1 will be redone and remodeled and eventually all SQ ops will be in Terminal 3 (which will be connected to T1 airside from what I understand). Gates will extend to Terminal 1 space, but all check-in will be at Terminal 3.

I wouldn't want to be a customer service agent having to deal with irate passengers all the time when they get dropped off at the wrong terminal. *sigh*

In this case it almost seems as though keeping all SQ flights in T2 makes better sense at this point...

Oh, and Changi always being one of the "best" airports in the world? Kiss that goodbye once this takes effect.......
SIN > CVG > BOS

Coal

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:11 pm

I reckon Changi should have all of SQ at T3, Star at T2, and all others at T1. However, a few convos with fellow A.netter DocPepz revealed that this would not be the case. Our conclusion: Money talks. Hence you will see airlines like KE at T3 alongside SQ.

Anyway, this is very old news. What's next?  yawn 

Cheers
Coal
Nxt Flts: MI RGN-SIN | SQ SIN-RGN-SIN | CX SIN-HKG-PVG | SQ PVG-SIN

sq452

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:21 pm

Ok, just to add on to my post above, this is what I honestly think is the BEST situation and scenario that Changi Airport should do when T3 opens.

T3: All Singapore Airlines flights. Check in for all SQ flights at T-3, all gates at T-3 to be used by SQ and some of the gates in T1 once T1 is remodeled (whenever that is). You won't confuse the hell out of people by dividing check-in by country like they have done, and, you will at least be able to walk to all aircraft, etc. You also will be able to have everyone arrive centrally at T3 as well, thus, not confusing relatives and people picking up passengers.

T2: Keep all Silkair flights here, as well as all other T2 current occupants. Shift T1 Airlines down to T2, cover their moving expenses and don't change the rental so it doesn't cost the airlines a single dime whatsoever for the inconvenience.

T1: Gut it and remodel the whole thing from top to bottom and make it look gorgeous. The terminal looks old and dated anyway, especially the 80's deco style water fountain and entryway. Once it is done, allow SQ to use some of the gates on the western side of the terminal that connects with T3 airside. Attract new airlines to Singapore and put them here.

The other alternative if there are space issues is a completely new terminal and airport somewhere between the center runway and Changi Air Base east, extend terminal 3 southward with more gates on its own island concourse down near the threshold of runway 2L and the TPE.

Wow...look at that...fricking rocket science. Instead, they come up with some stupid split operations idea that will confuse the hell out of passengers  Yeah sure
SIN > CVG > BOS

cjbmibe

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:33 pm

third world need i go on

Actually places that have fewer facilities and generally lesser standard of living are called LEDC's - Less Economically Developed Countries. Its a western world term, as is MEDC - More Economically Developed Country, which describes the western world in comparison to many other countries.

And its all subjective, some people are happy to live without TV's etc, whereas many people in the west would consider them underdeveloped. Currently our "more" developed lifestyles are killing us, obesity and carbon emmissions - know as diseases of affluence.

On Topic though -
Bit odd for them to spread ops when it would maybe be easier to move the other operators in T2 to T3.
How can I soar like an Eagle when I have to work with these turkeys?

SInGAPORE_AIR

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:36 pm

The reason why Singapore Airlines are not moving all their flights to Terminal 3, amongst other reasons, but the main reason is that CAAS still had food, beverage and duty free outlet leases in Terminal 2 to go. So if you move all T2 traffic to T3 then passengers would follow and no one would frequent these areas.

So CAAS thought it would be in their interests to keep SIA at Terminal 2 and 3.

Not great for Singapore Airlines but they don't own the terminal facilities I'm afraid. I'm not amused at CAAS.
Anyone can fly, only the best Soar.

sq452

Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:08 pm

Quoting Singapore_Air (Reply 22):
The reason why Singapore Airlines are not moving all their flights to Terminal 3, amongst other reasons, but the main reason is that CAAS still had food, beverage and duty free outlet leases in Terminal 2 to go. So if you move all T2 traffic to T3 then passengers would follow and no one would frequent these areas.

So CAAS thought it would be in their interests to keep SIA at Terminal 2 and 3.

Not great for Singapore Airlines but they don't own the terminal facilities I'm afraid. I'm not amused at CAAS.

Neither am I. If that's the reason then that just makes this all the more ridiculous I think. CAAS without a doubt dropped the ball on this one I think...I can't wait till the complaint letters start pouring in and they realize just how absolutely crazy this new setup is and what a mistake they made.
SIN > CVG > BOS

flying-b773

Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:01 pm

CAAS wants only $$$... I really applaude airport managements like NRT n CDG such that they really make the effort to move carriers to where they rightfully belong to. But for SIN, everything is just based on monetary value i guess? Do they care about alliances? I doubt so, look at then the mess of the carriers all around.. Its just pure mess...... Looking forward to see lotsa of people missing their flights...

regards,
North

USADreamliner
Topic Author

Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:18 pm

Geez some people need to lighten up

Your comment was offensive and insulting.

DLPMMM

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:14 pm

Splitting operations between terminals is not that big of a deal, as long as there is easy and free transportation available between terminals.

It does appear that a country's per capita GDP might have been a consideration in SQ's determination of destinations served from each terminal. Interesting.

Mostly weird countries at Terminal 2

Mostly normal countries at Terminal 3

Grow up.

Quoting Cjbmibe (Reply 21):
And its all subjective, some people are happy to live without TV's etc, whereas many people in the west would consider them underdeveloped. Currently our "more" developed lifestyles are killing us, obesity and carbon emmissions - know as diseases of affluence.

I have yet to see anyone killed by "carbon emissions".

Quoting USADreamliner (Reply 25):
Your comment was offensive and insulting.

Nah, it was just stupid and naive. Don't go overboard in the other direction.

flytuitravel

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:24 pm

Ignorant people like you are the sort that really get on my nerves!

Quoting Jlb (Reply 10):
poor countries from terminal 2

Thailand? Saudi Arabia? Brunei? Malaysia? Turkey? The United Arab Emirates?!
Some of the richest countries in the World?

It seems these are the smaller markets are going from Terminal 2, as they don't have as many flights to these places compared to the likes of HKG, NRT, ICN etc.

DLPMMM

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:32 pm

Quoting FlyTUITravel (Reply 27):
Thailand? Saudi Arabia? Brunei? Malaysia? Turkey? The United Arab Emirates?!
Some of the richest countries in the World?

Thailand, Malaysia, and Turkey I don't think would qualify for "Richest in the World" on a per capita basis.

While UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Brunai would qualify on a GDP basis, a very large percentage of the pax going to these countries from (connecting through) SIN on SQ are lower paid contract/domestic workers from SE Asia, not higher yielding pax that are citizens of these countries.

sq452

Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:32 pm

Quoting Flying-b773 (Reply 24):
CAAS wants only $$$... I really applaude airport managements like NRT n CDG such that they really make the effort to move carriers to where they rightfully belong to. But for SIN, everything is just based on monetary value i guess? Do they care about alliances? I doubt so, look at then the mess of the carriers all around.. Its just pure mess...... Looking forward to see lotsa of people missing their flights...

regards,
North

Well put North! Its been a few hours since i first commented and saw this post and I'm STILL fuming over their complete stupidity and utter disregard for passengers in this whole move...unbelievable, this is nothing but good news for BKK, KUL, and HKG which have been trying to dethrone Changi for years. Oddly enough the CAAS is doing all the work for them by shooting themselves in the foot with this ridiculous mess they will create.
SIN > CVG > BOS

ikramerica

Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:09 pm

The breakdown is logical on the departure side:

SQ to South Asia + Russia, Middle East, Africa in T2
SILKAIR in T2
SQ to North Asia + China, Europe, North America, Oceania in T3

The problem I see is the part about any flight arriving in either terminal (though I assume not SILKAIR). That'll get confusing for many, especially if SIN is your destination.

ZRH

Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:34 pm

Why such a fuss about SQ splitting their flights into two terminals. I am sure there are plenty of airlines which have the same operations at different airports. Doesn't BA use at least two terminals at LHR. In MAD you also have to use a train to change from some IB flights to others (from T4 to T4S) etc. Probably one T won't be big enough for all SQ flights. This is the most likely explanation.

MH001

Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:43 pm

i agree with ZRH. its nothing strange. split terminal/split airport operations have always been there throughout the world.

what IS strange is pilotdude09 from australia who is rude, arrogant and cannot spell. it doesn't matter whether it is the internet or not - i'm sure you spell the same anywhere...

afterburner

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:01 pm

What about the flights to/from CGK that use A345? will they move the aircraft between the two terminals?

SInGAPORE_AIR

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:26 pm

The point of the.... colourful policy of arriving at the terminal the aircraft departs from is to minimise towing times.

So using the above example, in theory, SQ962 which is mostly an A340-500 will depart Changi Airport Terminal 2 in the evening for Jakarta from Terminal 2. SQ963 arrives from Jakarta at Changi Airport Terminal 3 ready to perform SQ022 to Newark the day after.

Etc...

blrsea

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:27 pm

Lots of people from India connect onwards to N America. How much time does it take to move between terminals? Is security check done again when you go to T3? Some of the flights have 2 hours connecting time, and I was wondering whether that was sufficient after SQ moves its N Americal operations to T3

Qantas744er

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:39 pm

BTW it has also ben chosen by Singpores CAA that Qatar Airways, United and another carrier will operate from T3 along SQ.

Leo

[Edited 2007-11-07 11:39:32]
You live and you die, by the FMA

SInGAPORE_AIR

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:46 pm

Singapore Airlines will be joined in Terminal 3 by future associate company, China Eastern Airlines and fellow Star Alliance Member, United Air Lines.

Also crashing the party are 9W and QR.

ikramerica

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:48 pm

Quoting ZRH (Reply 31):
Why such a fuss about SQ splitting their flights into two terminals. I am sure there are plenty of airlines which have the same operations at different airports.

Mainly because SQ never had this problem before, so it made Changi such a great place to transit and to O&D from. Now SQ will, as you say, be like "everyone else" at other airports, and it's never convenient for the pax to figure out the system. And arrivals are very confusing when we are talking immigration and delays and such.

It's not that it's a horrible problem, and I'm sure SQ will make every effort to make their split ops the most logical and efficient of any split ops in the world, but it still hurts the experience of SQ just a tad. A little tad, really. Unless it gets confusing...

Milesdependent

Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:07 pm

How will one get from T3 to T2? Is there a train?

Am looking forward to visiting the new T3 in March.

Anyone have any good photo links?

SInGAPORE_AIR

Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:39 pm

A virtual tour of Singapore Changi Airport can be found at : ChangiAirport.com/T3

A new SkyTrain links Terminal 2 and 3 for ease of connection for passengers.

LurveBus

Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:59 am

Quoting SQ452 (Reply 29):
Well put North! Its been a few hours since i first commented and saw this post and I'm STILL fuming over their complete stupidity and utter disregard for passengers in this whole move...unbelievable, this is nothing but good news for BKK, KUL, and HKG which have been trying to dethrone Changi for years. Oddly enough the CAAS is doing all the work for them by shooting themselves in the foot with this ridiculous mess they will create.

I think only KUL has been trying to dethrone Changi. BKK and HKG have had more traffic than Changi for quite a while now. Of course, when it comes to ease in connections, HKG and SIN would've been a tie, but with this new arrangement... hmm...

Pieinthesky

Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:34 pm

Quoting MilesDependent (Reply 39):
How will one get from T3 to T2? Is there a train?

Am looking forward to visiting the new T3 in March.

Anyone have any good photo links?

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2578

boswashsprstar

Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:02 am

Quoting Singapore_Air (Reply 37):
Singapore Airlines will be joined in Terminal 3 by future associate company, China Eastern Airlines and fellow Star Alliance Member, United Air Lines.

Also crashing the party are 9W and QR.

I'm surprised by that; I had always been under the impression that UA and SQ don't get along--and that UA wouldn't likely want to pay the premium rates presumably required to use the new terminal. But to my first point, at least, I guess SQ didn't necessarily have much say in the matter.

Quoting Singapore_Air (Reply 34):
So using the above example, in theory, SQ962 which is mostly an A340-500 will depart Changi Airport Terminal 2 in the evening for Jakarta from Terminal 2. SQ963 arrives from Jakarta at Changi Airport Terminal 3 ready to perform SQ022 to Newark the day after.

That's great for aircraft towing, but 3x the mess for passengers--family members dropping someone off for Jakarta will go to T2, but then will have to remember to go somewhere else to pick them up a few days later?

A sensible way of splitting the operations might have been by aircraft type, and indeed that may have been a consideration; I'm not familiar enough with SQ's network to know which aircraft are on those various routes.

sq452

Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:26 am

Here's another thing that only added to my blood pressure yesterday regarding the new T3....

I hailed a cab here in Singapore that was available (green light on top) and he rolled down the window asking where i was going. I told him I was going to the mall nearby. He then told me he couldn't take me because he was heading to the airport.

I then got in a nice argument with him because in Singapore, taxi's can not refuse a passenger service if they A) have a green light on top and B) are not on call (which he wasn't). The only time they can refuse service is if they are changing shifts and your destination is too far/out of the way of where they change shifts. This guy wasn't changing shifts (there are no shift changes at the airport)

Turns out he just wanted to queue up at the airport...so I sho'd him off and I grabbed another taxi. I explained to my driver what had just happened, fuming, and he then tells me that he shouldn't have done that. THEN he hands me a flyer that all taxi drivers got where, if they drove through T3 that day they got a free bag of rice and goodie bag! They were running trials to get taxis familiar with the new terminal...on a public holiday, when, taxis are highly in demand.  Yeah sure

Turns out this happened to a number of people as I saw this happen a couple of times on my way to the mall. While it is necessary and good that they get taxi's familiar with the "split" of SQ ops and the new T3, they couldn't have picked a worse way to do it. Anyone in Singapore knows that when you give out stuff for free have lucky draws, people ruthlessly flock to it quite selfishly...in this case no exception for taxi drivers.
SIN > CVG > BOS

SInGAPORE_AIR

Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:44 am

Ahhh I miss the days of the 'uncle' telling me to basically eff-off!

I wish I had a T3 goodie bag :-P

sq452

Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:32 am

Quoting Singapore_Air (Reply 45):
Ahhh I miss the days of the 'uncle' telling me to basically eff-off!

I wish I had a T3 goodie bag :-P

I was the one who basically told the 'uncle off haha...

All I know is that they were giving out bags of rice + goodie bag (don't know what the goodie bag contained but probably not much).

So basically, you had all these taxi drivers yesterday telling passengers off and not picking them up because they "had" to get to the airport to get their rice!  Yeah sure
SIN > CVG > BOS

SQ772

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:59 pm

Haha... the perennial problem with taxis in Singapore... always around, but never around when you badly need them. Which is why I have given up on public transportation in Singapore... and decide to add to the ever growing road congestion :