United and United Express Launch New and Seasonal Services on December 15
United is launching a new non-stop service from Los Angeles to Frankfurt on December 15 as well as a number of seasonal services.
* With the introduction of the LAX-FRA service, United will serve Frankfurt eight times daily from four of our International Gateways, twice daily from San Francisco and Chicago; and three times daily from Washington, D.C.
* The Chicago to Jackson Hole, Wyo. service, which has previously been a summer market for United Express, will operate using mainline aircraft for the ski season. Additionally, United Express is adding a new daily service from Chicago to Steamboat Springs, Colo.
* United will resume seasonal service from Chicago to Cozumel, Mexico, operating one flight a week from December 15 through April 22, 2008.
* Other seasonal routes beginning on December 15 include:
- Chicago - Aspen
- Chicago - Liberia
- Chicago - Montego Bay
- Chicago - Punta Cana
- Denver - Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo
- Denver - Maui
- Washington Dulles - West Palm Beach
- Washington Dulles - Montego Bay
- Washington Dulles - Punta Cana
- Los Angeles - Aspen
- Los Angeles - Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo
- Los Angeles - Jackson Hole
- San Francisco - Aspen
IAD to KWI is now operating 7 days a weeks as well as of Dec. 15th.