Of course I'm going to be unrealistic here... but there's a difference on how unrealistic I get
The more unrealistic idea:
I thought about a 747, but I wouldn't really know what to do with all the space. So I'll get a 777-200ER.
in the following order from front to back:
bedroom, living room, bathroom, galley
- bathroom with a couple windows; lavatories with plenty of space
- large galley towards the back of the plane, shaped like the large rectangular block seen on some 743s
- entertainment in living room with a couple couches. Internet access!!!!
- plenty of space to walk around in, at least near the doors
- different lighting from original design.
What can I do with those crew rest things overhead guys? be creative!
and... safety belts in bed, anyone?
I should draw my idea out on using a modified seat map or something.
The more realistic idea:
one of the business jets. Get a shower, larger lavs, larger galley, bed, a couple first class seats from AA or someone.
I'd keep my plane white or something... if I must choose from liveries, it'll be CP (proud wings). that on a 777